Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 01-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #16
HirakoSakanade

I have to get photos, my first tied with dbz vhs tapes i bought and owned from suncoast. i been wanting to cosplay xellos or zelgadis and crispin be here this yr, definately will put my hd camera and media interviews down and take my camera out for cool slayers photos
HirakoSakanade is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #17
Seven
(Neoqueenhoneybee)

@Arlette- Want to wait in the Crispin Freeman autograph line together?? (Saturday 2:00pm - 4:00pm) In cosplay, of course!! Then we can go straight from there to the photo shoot! Lol, you don't have to, I'll be in line though; must remember my Slayers DVDs!! (If you do want to, make sure to bring your portable gaming system, just in case the lines are ridiculous. If you don't have one, you can borrow one of mine.)

@HirakoSakanade- Well, you'll know where to find us! Saturday at 4pm, near the gazebo. Then I'll be doing another shoot from 5-5:30...though I should ask the photog where we are meeting...

Working On:
Leen (Grandia)
Goku Nami (One Piece DBZ Crossover)
Nico Robin (One Piece Water 7)
Elesa (Pokemon B/W)

In Queue:
Mei (Pokemon B/W 2)
Panne (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Illumi (HunterxHunter)
Janice (Chrono Cross)
Mir (Ar Tonelico)
Toph (ATLA Old Friends)
Solid Snake Lolita (Beat Down Boogie)
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
Arlette
Let it Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
@Arlette- Want to wait in the Crispin Freeman autograph line together?? (Saturday 2:00pm - 4:00pm) In cosplay, of course!! Then we can go straight from there to the photo shoot! Lol, you don't have to, I'll be in line though; must remember my Slayers DVDs!! (If you do want to, make sure to bring your portable gaming system, just in case the lines are ridiculous. If you don't have one, you can borrow one of mine.)

@HirakoSakanade- Well, you'll know where to find us! Saturday at 4pm, near the gazebo. Then I'll be doing another shoot from 5-5:30...though I should ask the photog where we are meeting...
Maybe! Depends on how long it takes to get out of my morning costume and into Amelia. The reason being that I might need a shower due to being in full theatrical make-up prior to doing Slayers. The easiest way to get everything off my face and neck and everything is usually just to jump in the shower. If I come down and you're in line, I'll just look for the Lina. XD

One thing about the gazebo, though. My friend who is already there says that another convention is using that whole floor and gazebo area, and that it might be blocked off for us. Which is going to screw up a LOT of people. If this is the case, how about meeting downstairs at the little bridge?

Please check out http://www.facebook.com/dualwieldcosplay for more updates, or follow me on Tumblr at http://arlettecosplay.tumblr.com!
Arlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #19
Seven
(Neoqueenhoneybee)

Well, I'll wait for the autograph and if you make it in time, you're totally free to bump in line with me. (Assuming that the line Nazis will be ok with it!)

Oh No!! What a bad convention timing!! A lot of cosplayers and photographers will be very displeased. :/ Sure!! We can meet at the little bridge.

Working On:
Leen (Grandia)
Goku Nami (One Piece DBZ Crossover)
Nico Robin (One Piece Water 7)
Elesa (Pokemon B/W)

In Queue:
Mei (Pokemon B/W 2)
Panne (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Illumi (HunterxHunter)
Janice (Chrono Cross)
Mir (Ar Tonelico)
Toph (ATLA Old Friends)