Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #46
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!
 
Lostdreamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraluvr58 View Post
ahahahaha you're totally allowed to have a hug~ <3
I'm most likely going to bring him, but I'll probably have to ask my roommates before I can bring my scythe :/

I might go to the formal ball in this outfit as well. If I'm up for it, and if i get someone to join me ^^
You have his scythe!?!?! Asdfg... Well with or without it hoping to see you as oz!! =)

Dawww I wish I could do formal break Friday for the ball, but I'll be going as wedding winry, evil wedding dress XD
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #47
Noraluvr58
IDK my BFF LK~
 
Noraluvr58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreamz View Post
You have his scythe!?!?! Asdfg... Well with or without it hoping to see you as oz!! =)

Dawww I wish I could do formal break Friday for the ball, but I'll be going as wedding winry, evil wedding dress XD
Yup I got the scythe~ I'd show you a picture, but DA is kinda blocked at my school :/ though you could find it yourself? o3o Link is in my sig

and oh that sounds fun~ maybe i'll see you there? If I end up going ahahaha

I think I'm more likely to take Oz now btw guys.... probably for Saturday
__________________
2014 Conventions:
Katsucon/Swarmcon/Otakon/AWA

| Tumblr | Deviantart |
Noraluvr58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #48
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!
 
Lostdreamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraluvr58 View Post
Yup I got the scythe~ I'd show you a picture, but DA is kinda blocked at my school :/ though you could find it yourself? o3o Link is in my sig

and oh that sounds fun~ maybe i'll see you there? If I end up going ahahaha

I think I'm more likely to take Oz now btw guys.... probably for Saturday
ok i just stalked your DA! XD hehe

and love your cosplay btw!
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #49
Anami
Beyond a Name
 
Anami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 219
Oh wow the scythe? That will be pretty awesome! And I'm curious how many people will be going to the Ball. I think I'm wearing Lacie to it after all the issues she's given me XD
__________________
~My next Cons~


Katsucon Line-up

Thursday

Tsuritama - Haru

Friday

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - Marco

DMMd - Fem!Clear (for Ball)

Saturday

DMMd - Clear

Hakuei - Magi

Sunday

Noragami - Yukine
Anami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #50
Noraluvr58
IDK my BFF LK~
 
Noraluvr58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anami View Post
Oh wow the scythe? That will be pretty awesome! And I'm curious how many people will be going to the Ball. I think I'm wearing Lacie to it after all the issues she's given me XD
yeaahhh~ xD Hope I can bring it. Who knows xD
If I do go you should totally be my "date" ;D
/shot
__________________
2014 Conventions:
Katsucon/Swarmcon/Otakon/AWA

| Tumblr | Deviantart |
Noraluvr58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 02:18 AM   #51
Lyn
ginga bishonen
 
Lyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,545
Soooo apparently I have a shoot with one of my other groups at 3pm now on Friday. ...which would make it very hard to do the planned after photos with everyone. Hell not even sure if I could even do the Fri gathering time at all now 'cause that'd be a hard costume change. :/ I can wear Glen earlier in the day though if you still want, Anami. And I guess I can get into Leo after my shoot. Just not sure what time that would be.

Sorry guys. >_<; I thought I had everything figured out.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #52
Hop-is-my-Hero
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
I just finished doing a few alterations to my Lottie cosplay and plan to bring it with me! Love to meet up with you guys!
Hop-is-my-Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #53
Anami
Beyond a Name
 
Anami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraluvr58 View Post
yeaahhh~ xD Hope I can bring it. Who knows xD
If I do go you should totally be my "date" ;D
/shot
Ooooh a date? XD


And Yes, Lyn we will get some pictures <3333

Awesome Lottie! 8D
__________________
~My next Cons~


Katsucon Line-up

Thursday

Tsuritama - Haru

Friday

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - Marco

DMMd - Fem!Clear (for Ball)

Saturday

DMMd - Clear

Hakuei - Magi

Sunday

Noragami - Yukine
Anami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #54
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!
 
Lostdreamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
Soooo apparently I have a shoot with one of my other groups at 3pm now on Friday. ...which would make it very hard to do the planned after photos with everyone. Hell not even sure if I could even do the Fri gathering time at all now 'cause that'd be a hard costume change. :/ I can wear Glen earlier in the day though if you still want, Anami. And I guess I can get into Leo after my shoot. Just not sure what time that would be.

Sorry guys. >_<; I thought I had everything figured out.
daww thats ok!!! ^_^ and it ends up out Eliott may not be at the con till around 4 or 5 friday, so she was asking if she could go as Eliot Saturday(sad cause I wont be in PH I'll be in some form of Fai with my Sakura)
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #55
youngnozomi
Registered User
 
youngnozomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 44
Wow! So many more people! <3 So I probably can make the Friday shoot too now. I only have enough room in my suitcase for one costume for the whole convention, so I'll probably be Leo the whole convention. I can't play the piano though. ;_; I can draw I cannot do anything musical sadly. Lostdreamz, what costume is your friend doing for Elliot? I have a prop of the Holy Knight book if she'd like to use it. My friend who wanted to be Elliot cannot make the convention. I made it for her to use.
__________________
Otakon line up:
Ene from Kagerou Project
Echo from Pandora Hearts (St. Bridget's Day costume)
Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho

Cosplays I want to redo:
Alice from Tales of Sympohonia 2
Yukimura Sanada from Gate 7
youngnozomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #56
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!
 
Lostdreamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnozomi View Post
Wow! So many more people! <3 So I probably can make the Friday shoot too now. I only have enough room in my suitcase for one costume for the whole convention, so I'll probably be Leo the whole convention. I can't play the piano though. ;_; I can draw I cannot do anything musical sadly. Lostdreamz, what costume is your friend doing for Elliot? I have a prop of the Holy Knight book if she'd like to use it. My friend who wanted to be Elliot cannot make the convention. I made it for her to use.
its just him in his formal attire, the long black coat and white ruffled shirt, since its actually parts of my Break cosplay I'm lending to her for pics XD and hey even stilla Leo pretending to play would be uber adorable or even him leaning right by the piano while Eliott plays would make for awesome pics! *fangirls* sorry lol!!!!!! XD
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #57
Lyn
ginga bishonen
 
Lyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,545
Ok, soooo plans are back to the original so I'll def be at the Friday meet as Glen again. And I'll just bring Leo for whenever anyone wants me to wear him. XD Too bad I can't come to the Sat meet, else we could have double Leo with youngnozomi lol Oh well.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #58
Noraluvr58
IDK my BFF LK~
 
Noraluvr58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anami View Post
Ooooh a date? XD


And Yes, Lyn we will get some pictures <3333

Awesome Lottie! 8D
yes~ hehe ;D
actually I'm still not sure if I can actually go :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnozomi View Post
I have a prop of the Holy Knight book if she'd like to use it. My friend who wanted to be Elliot cannot make the convention. I made it for her to use.
totally gonna steal it hehehe
jk xD
__________________
2014 Conventions:
Katsucon/Swarmcon/Otakon/AWA

| Tumblr | Deviantart |
Noraluvr58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #59
Anami
Beyond a Name
 
Anami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 219
Awww I hope you can come!
__________________
~My next Cons~


Katsucon Line-up

Thursday

Tsuritama - Haru

Friday

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - Marco

DMMd - Fem!Clear (for Ball)

Saturday

DMMd - Clear

Hakuei - Magi

Sunday

Noragami - Yukine
Anami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #60
Noraluvr58
IDK my BFF LK~
 
Noraluvr58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anami View Post
Awww I hope you can come!
Well I'm defiantly going to the con, I just don't know if i'll be there in time for the ball o3o
__________________
2014 Conventions:
Katsucon/Swarmcon/Otakon/AWA

| Tumblr | Deviantart |
Noraluvr58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.