Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 02-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #76
PLUNDERNOOB
Lv. 68 porcastinator

Back when I was a kid I used my normal name or food-puns with my normal name. However, once a friend of mine invited me to play a certain game. his name was 'OVERLORD'. See the connection? No? Well then, I'll continue.

I decided that I wasn't as good as him with that certain game so I named myself OVERNOOB. After that I used OVERNOOB for quite some time. A couple of years, actually.

Everything changed when I had to make an Xbox account: OVERNOOB was already taken. Time for variatons! However, UNDERNOOB also was taken, when I suddenly noticed I was two letters short of PLUNDERNOOB, which turned out to be available! Ever since I used the name PLUNDERNOOB or a variation of it, such as PLUNDERNOB, PLUNDERN00B and in very rare cases even PLANDERNAB.
PLUNDERNOOB is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #77
BevoSwag

Im a big Texas Longhorn fan, so the name Bevo like the Longhorn mascot. Swag as in style, kind of rustic yet modern day type of country.( I'm not a farmer, rancher or a cowboy) but love me some Texas country, not the stereotypical country that's sad and depressing but more the upbeat younger crowd, rock influenced drinking and having good time country.

But I have all sorts of styles, more of a modern day Texan.
BevoSwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #78
Yujin

It's my name. 8D Wow that was unexpectedly lame and not deep at all. /cry
Otakon '09, '13, '14
Katsucon '11, '14
OmegaCon '13
Yujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #79
fleeting~o
Noob

Mine's short for fleetingobsession (because it wouldn't fit). That's me. I obsess over one thing and move onto the next, whether it's cosplay, Magic the Gathering, a musical, a show, an actor or actress, more cosplay, etc.
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #80
Exdeath
Entropic Adversary

One of my favorite villains in the Final Fantasy series.

Unread 07-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #81
TheRealZain

Normally Zain when I'm playing any sort of game. But, if it's taken, or not enough characters, I use this instead in case I find the person who grabbed the tag before me. This has become my norm.
TheRealZain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #82
kojirojames2004
Happy Heinz-O-Ween!

Kojiro - Japanese name of...

James - from Pokemon's Team Rocket (also my real first name, ironically enough).

2004 - Year I joined coscom.

Last edited by kojirojames2004 : 10-24-2013 at 04:31 PM.
kojirojames2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #83
dagmarus
Gondor Enthusiast

When I was in grade school a buddy and I created a little comic that we made pretty much for us and our group of friends. The main characters were Sarin Glave and Dag Marus. When I joined the Rebel Legion in 2003, I created this whole backstory that Dag Marus was a Jedi who'd survived the early years of the Purge and eventually was killed by Boba Fett. The name just sorta stuck. There are still friends who call me Dag.

'I am a destroyer of worlds!

'I am Harry Fucking Potter!'
dagmarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 02:14 AM   #84
packingabox

Ever since about the age of 1 or so, I've been moving around. I had moved about 14 times before finishing school, and then I joined the military. It's gotten to the point that I feel stagnant if I stay in one spot for more than 2-3 years. Since moving is something integral in my life, I am forever "packing a box"
packingabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 02:30 AM   #85
spookehdoom
Batz. Batz O'Hell.

Spookehdoom is the name of both of my blog and a running joke with my boyfriend,plus it's frequently available. Every time we bring up ghosts, paranormal or a horror movie, one of us says "SPOOKEH!" And then we'll probably say "doom" at some point, especially when he's playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (or just because we can; I might even sing the Doom song). When watching horror movies, someone will say, at any random horrible scene, "SPOOKEH DOOM!" He even calls me Spookehdoom sometimes too. I think not giving a 'name' throws off my readers when leaving comments... Yet they keep coming back. I must be doing something right then.

Alternative dyes (Manic Panic, Special Effects) are vegetable dyes and stain. They are not water-based. Don't want to see your hair stained later on? Don't do it.
spookehdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 02:38 AM   #86
godsibb
Lady Ressentiment

My username is one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite game series, Xenosaga. X3

Last attended A-Kon 25
Getting ready for San Japan?
Junpei (999): Worn A-Kon 25 Thursday/Sunday
Fem Apollo (Apollo Justice): Worn Friday
Rise (Persona 4 Dancing All Night): Worn Saturday

Previous: Chie [Persona 4] Yukiko [Persona 4] Seychelles [Hetalia] Anise [Tales of the Abyss] Yosuke-chan [cosplay ALL THE P4] Emmy [Professor Layton] Fem!Kangai [Jisei series]
godsibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM   #87
guitargirlts9
I Love Light Music!

I'm a girl who plays guitar and the Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer is my favorite effect pedal for drive.
Otakon 2014
Anime USA 2014
Yuki Nagato - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kagamine Rin - Vocaloid
Yui Hirasawa - K-On!
Iwasawa Masami - Angel Beats!

I Love Light Music!
guitargirlts9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 02:19 AM   #88
alucard13mmfmj

Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate
13mm is the caliber of bullets for one of his guns
fmj is a type of bullet, which stands for full metal jacket =3.

So it is not just random letters and numbers. Hehe
alucard13mmfmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #89
Sundial
Clueless and Ambitious

http://armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Destroy_AC_Sundial The coolest sounding AC from the game I could never beat.
Sundial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #90
SakuraFrost
Accidental Creeper

When I was young and going to summer camp with my sister, they had a drawing competition every day, and it was customary to keep your real name secret, replacing it with a funky pen name. I went three years, the first, I constantly got third place because my sister and a girl named Napgirl, the second, I was outdone by my sister everyday, and the third year, I won almost everyday until the last two weeks, when a girl and all her friends started rigging the vote. I lost my chance to leave with all the glory of Squiggle Champion on my last year, which had been my dream for the past three years. And the girl was still young enough to go the next year. Knowing the girl spent a lot of time on the Internet, I subsequently used the name for (almost) every account I have, hoping she'd see it and regret her decision to tarnish a time honored tradition of said summer camp. Yes, bitter shallow person is shallow and bitter. Since then I pretty much got over it, and now I just like the name. Which also has the much similar origin of : I needed a pen name for an art competition, and I had drawn an ice dragon on a cherry tree. But I like to tell the story.

Last edited by SakuraFrost : 08-10-2013 at 01:17 AM.
SakuraFrost is offline   Reply With Quote