Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Props/Accessories (Used)

Unread 08-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
kitty-kibbles

For Sale: Itachi from Naruto Accessories

Itachi Accessories:

Pictures:

Description:
I am selling the accessories from my Itachi cosplay. This includes the headband, the two rings (one as a back-up), the necklace, an extra metal thingy for the necklace in case one is lost or broken, and the box depicted.

Condition:
Used on a few occasions, but all of the items are in great condition!

Price:
I am looking to get $20 for all of these items, but I am willing to negotiate on the price. I only accept payments through paypal.

Kitsune Mask:

Pictures:

Description:
I am selling this kitsune mask depicted in the above image. I will also include black elastic so that it can be fit to the buyers head.

Condition:
Never used/worn

Price:
I am looking to get about $10 for this item, but I am more than willing to negotiate with any one who is interested. I can only accept payments through paypal.

Kunai:

Pictures:

Description:
I am selling a set of three kunai along with a case. The kunai are real blades and are sharp. The case closes around the hilt of the blades to secure them. It also has a built in belt loop so that it can be worn easily.

Condition:
Used occasionally, but in great condition.

Price:
I am looking to get $15 for these, but I am more than willing to negotiate on the price. I can only accept payments through paypal.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
If you would like to purchase more than one of the items listed I will combine shipping and give a discounted price!

Shipping: Shipping is not included in the price and will be calculated based on location. I will also only ship within the United States. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Interested? Contact me here, via private message, or via email at CareyBurns1991@yahoo.com.

Last edited by kitty-kibbles : 08-17-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Unread 08-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
kitty-kibbles

Also, if you want all of these items together I will do a discounted price of $35 for all of these items (not including shipping). If you see anything you want from any of my other adds I let me know and I will further discount the price and combine shipping.
Unread 08-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #3
Ginpatsu
Copying. Please wait.

Hi there, I'm interested in Itachi's necklace and depends on shipping, maybe the mask as well. Let me know? Thanks.

Upcoming cons:
Aki-con 2012
ECCC 2013
Sakura-Con 2013
Unread 12-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
mokaakashiya16

im interested in the muni your selling