This will be my first Katsucon, going to be traveling from San Diego,CA, and I'm looking to schedule some photoshoots with all you wonderful cosplayers.
About my photoshoots
- Free, I know you guys put a lot of time, effort, and money into your cosplays so I don't charge.
- Typically, I'll upload around 5 photos, depends on how long we shoot for
- Photos will be watermarked
- Shoots last 30min-hour (willing to shoot longer if you're up for moving around locations)
- If you wish to share, just use the share option on FB or if elsewhere just ask me for a copy rather than grabbing off Facebook, the quality really drops. And please provide me credit back to my page.
- I prefer individual photoshoots, small groups are ok but usually works better if I know the characters and their relationship.
Here's a link to my page - http://www.facebook.com/JwaiDesignPhotography
Feel free to contact me there, it's easier for me to keep track there than PMs here. Please include the following
- Cosplay and series it's from:
- Time Slot you'd like:
- What'd you like out of the shoot(theme,mood, etc. can include poses, fanart, etc.):
- If available, your fanpage, a progress photo, anything else you'd like to add:
Sample work (click for larger size)-
Here's a tentative schedule, I don't mind shooting early in the morning or late at night, I just didn't list every single time slot.
Booked besides super early/late(Before 10am/after 11pm)
Noon - available
Feel free to message me still, there may be last minute/at con cancellations and I will be walking around in between shoots during which I can take quick hall shots