Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Neurotic Nocturne

Suzumiya Haruhi School Uniform

For sale I have a Suzumiya Haruhi Winter Uniform, complete with patch and headband!

I would love to keep this outfit, but I'll never wear it again, and I'm downsizing before I move. It's professionally made, which is why I'm selling it. It fits around 34-28-38, but could probably fit up to a 36-30-40. It's made of medium-heavy weight cotton, the matching arm-band is also the same type of cotton.

I also have an extra arm-band and hair bow, if anyone is interested, or I can include them as an extra if desired with the purchase of the uniform.

I would like to sell the costume for US/CAN$50 plus shipping. I originally paid 80 dollars+shipping. I will accept a reasonable, offer, however!

Shipping will be 5 dollars to the US and 10 dollars from Canada. However, shipping to the US cannot be done at this price until the end of the month, as I actually travel to the US to ship the item (I'm from Canada). If you would like the costume sooner there will an extra cost. I am also willing to ship internationally, please contact me if you would like a shipping quote!

I will accept partial payments or trades/partial trades. I am looking for lolita clothing--not accessories, a saber wig (Fate/Stay Night), or kigurumi. I have a shipping address in the United States to save on shipping costs.

For Canadian Buyers I accept online bank transfers and paypal, while the only type of payment I accept internationally is Paypal. Thank you for your consideration, I hope we can make a deal!

-schedule being updated-