Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 12-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
misaloveslight6
meow goes the kitty cat

Fashion Design Student Accepting Commissions for Early 2013

Hello!

Due to an influx of clients I am not only open for Costumes due in May and beyond*** sorry for any inconvenience!

I'm Martha, and I run Dear Dahlia designs, a design house dedicated mostly to cosplay, and I want to make you the cosplay of your dreams.

I can do lolita, simple cosplays, intense cosplays, pattern making, dress making, suit making, applique, embroidery, you name it, I can pretty much do it.

here's my website

www.deardahlia.net

Why should you pick me? There's plenty of people who would love to have you commission them. Well, I've been cosplaying for about 8 years now, and I'm a Junior at Lasell College in the Fashion Design program. I've won best in show and third place at anime boston as well as fan favorite at Anime Southeast. I'm also a seasoned costume competitor in many other conventions. My work has been featured in Southcoast today, as well as Emerson College News, so you can trust that I'm not some crazed fashion student who just wants to take your money.

As a commissioner, I try to be flexible with costs. So don't be afraid that you don't have the right budget. Lolita dresses usually run for about $65, simple costumes really vary but start at $60, and complex costumes can run up from $60.

If you're concerned about shipping, don't worry about it! I'm willing to ship anywhere and try to factor shipping costs into the price of each costume.

You're probably thinking to yourself, well what if I want some progress pictures? Not a problem, I try to keep you updated on EVERYTHING concerning your costume. I don't just stop at progress photos, I try to make you as involved in the making process as I can to ensure that you're getting exactly what you're paying for.

Now you're wondering why you should pick me as your commissioner aren't you? Well, every costume I make is sure to have hidden pockets so you hide your cell phone and camera, be lined so it isn't scratchy, and be a well tailored piece you can wear again and again! I'm also a professionally trained fashion design student, so you can be assured that anything you purchase will be well made and accurate.

I look forward to commissioning for you

you can pm me, or check me out on my website for further info

and my reviews are posted here, as well as on the cosplay.com commissioners review thread

Here's some examples of my work!

please note: I do not do props, wigs, body suits, most hats, or complex jewelry.

Also: I accept Paypal or money order

Last edited by misaloveslight6 : 03-02-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Unread 01-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
ecuadorianeyezz
I.M. the Art of the Dress

PM'd! ^_^

NEXT CON
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014 (September 26-28)

PLANNED COSPLAYS
Final Fantasy AC Tifa: 100% compete
MLP:FiM Rainbow Dash: 100% complete
PSwG School Uniform Stocking: 25% complete
Crossover Cosplay-ORG XIII Stocking (PSwG/KH): 10% complete
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Mars: 10% complete
Unread 01-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
Cyx3withlove

PM'd
MSU Chibi Con
AnimeNext 2013
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:57 AM   #4