Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 01-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Looking for Photographer: Texas

I'm usually not the type of cosplayer who will jump from photographer to photographer, I like to pick one and stick with them so all of my photos have this sort of ... 'matching quality' I guess you could say. Recently my main photographer decided he was going to retire from photography, so I am in need of a new one.

I don't know if this is normal for cosplayers to do or not, but I really don't know what to do, this year is my 'go all out' year for costumes, and I suddenly have no photographer T_T and since I pretty much ONLY worked with him, I really don't know of any other photographers in my area.

The only thing I need is that you go to Texas conventions and know what you're doing. I'll be attending Anime Matsuri, A-Kon, San Japan, Anime FEST, and Ikkicon this year, the more you're going to, the better (though A-Kon and Anime FEST are my 2 big ones with the crazy costumes, so if it's only those 2, that's fine as well). Though if you're based in Houston, or somewhere surrounding, that would be a plus =)

I'm really easy to work with, I take direction well, I'm (usually) never late for my shoots/time slots (and if I am, I call/text you in advance to let you know I'll be running late), I always come prepared with reference pictures and posing ideas, and I'm always pumping out new costumes, so I will never ask you to do a photoshoot of me in the same costume twice (unless maybe one shoot is a solo and another is a pairing/trio/group shoot).

So I guess if anyone is interested in having a new cosplay subject, please let me know, you can either reply here, or PM me =)

Thanks in advance ^_^

Upcoming Conventions

Anime North Texas
Friday: Live Action Usagi Tsukino Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
claudillama

Ill probably be attending all those conventions that you. Im tell you right now that i new to photography, but if you interested just let me know! ill post links of my work.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8649202...7632398195739/

http://www.facebook.com/HellOrHighWa...ography?ref=hl
claudillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
highsky

May I recommend a photographer! I don't let anyone else but Henshin take my photos for me and he's really wonderful to work with and gives a lot of freedom during photoshoots for poses (especially whenever there's a shot you really want). He'll be attending San Japan for sure (since he and I live in SA). I'm pretty sure he's updating his gallery, but I'll link you to his photographer's page and my cosplay page to check out the stuff he's done for me:

Henshin @ ACP
my cosplay page
Unread 01-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #4
ClearBlueSky

I do photography, I could use some more experience with cosplay photography, but It's up to you If you would like to shoot with me.

Band photography:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoenix...7631889375234/

Cosplay photography
http://phoenixinthesky.deviantart.com/gallery/34512134

^that also has other misc photos
I'll hopefully be at A-kon, but i know for sure San Japan
ClearBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote