Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > "Tales of" Series

Unread 11-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
lechaflan
Ryojabba Dojiwockee

Me and friend wanna school Asbel and Hubert but no idea. Help?

So yea, I've never done any ordering online or anything for costumes and to my sadness, I can't find the school uniforms online so me and my friend want to have them created from scratch but we have no idea how to go about doing that. We also wanna use the joke weapons. Any help?

Pics for reference:
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/Tales_of_..._F/art-027.jpg (Asbel = 2nd from left, Hubert = middle)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...r1glo1_500.jpg = joke weapons
Ryotaro Dojima (Persona 4): Otakon 2009, New York Anime Festival 2009, VG Expo 2009, PAX East 2010, Anime Expo 2010, Otakon 2010, New York Anime Festival/Comic-con 2010, Otakon 2011, AnimeNEXT 2012, New York Comic-con 2012, Otakon 2013
Hubert Oswell (Tales of Graces f): Otakon 2013
lechaflan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
Rose of Battle
lolwut

I think you could probably find these costumes just by searching around through stores and places like Goodwill and Salvation Army. I don't think green blazers are too common, so that would be more difficult. You could find white blazers and dye them green (I suggest RIT dye), and you could use bias tape for the lighter green/yellow green bits.

2014: Genericon, PAX East, Otakon

Tentative Otakon plans:
Friday: Leia (Tales of Xillia 2), Hikaru ~3D Land~ (Magic Knight Rayearth) // Saturday: Leia (Tales of Xillia 2) // Sunday: Momo ~Hoodie~ (Kagerou Project/MekakuCity Actors)
Rose of Battle is offline   Reply With Quote