Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 01-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #16
HirakoSakanade

Kuroko No Basuke
Shoot #1/?
Day: Saturday
Time: 3pm

Photographer said they can come at 3:30pm for profesional photos after their 3pm appointment.

Sunday Shoot-?

Because we couldn't get in touch with half thread, all saturday locations and times were filled except 3pm at water fountains, so i marked us down for that just so we at least had time/location. we can edit it later but saturday that was pretty much it and i know ppl masquerade or attend masquerade 7pm-up.

Should be people cosplaying all 3 days, just look for jerseys. Seemed majority were on saturday and that was like last saturday spot left. sucks cause gazebo been better for bouncing ball but gazebo full and across gazebo full, we tried for weeks get in touch with everybody in thread, zero/aoimine and i/kise. this was best could be done with 2 1/2 weeks left. Totally editable to different saturday time though depending on if generation miracles who have biggest group need another time. always go by majority, momoi and miracles have that lol

Last edited by HirakoSakanade : 01-29-2013 at 10:40 PM.
HirakoSakanade is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #17
Zerokyoshiro
Shin-Ryuu

Saturday i will be there at 3 ^__^. I hope we get a good turn out
Zerokyoshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #18
HirakoSakanade

What is everybodies availability Saturday for a group photo. Night slots open at locations but afternoon and early evening are totally full.

If we want indoor fountains downstairs the times open are- 6pm and 7pm

If you want Gazebo, theres an 8pm and 9pm Gazebo Opening

Sadly like I said since we couldnt get 5-20 people confirm anything, we lost every location for most weekend.

Also note if you want Gazebo that downstairs during night Gazebo times is "Shin Megami Tensei / Persona / Catherine" is 8pm downstairs, because I know some people are cosplaying from that series.

Just had 3pm saturday schedule conflict with another shoot, im talking to them and seeing if 3:30pm be ok. Again though alot of us be in kuroko no basuke uniforms most of saturday so we just need find each other and cool area and i can txt list photographers to see whos available what time saturday

Last edited by HirakoSakanade : 02-04-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Unread 02-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #19
HirakoSakanade

Saturday 8pm Gazebo confirmed, but we will be cosplaying before that as well, just where main group photo will be, feel free grab us before then
Unread 02-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #20
HirakoSakanade

Gazebo closed. We will meet there and move to open location