Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #16
RaiinFaiiry
Sakura absorbed my life
 
RaiinFaiiry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 44
Okay, so I am going to say this, though I think my Anders is going to be mad at me. I don't I personally will be able to be at the photoshoot because I don't have the money to finish the Corset like I want to. I mean, I do have a corset, but I don't like it...at all. So I have decided that since I will be remaking Isabella to make her look awesome and fantastic, I won't be bringing my horrible half finished cosplay to Katsucon. I know my Anders is going to be mad at me, but the photographer is still going to be there, and I will probably show up for a few minutes to introduce everyone to the photographer.

Here is the photographer if you wanna talk to her! http://wingedisis16.deviantart.com/

just tell her that Jess sent you about the Dragon Age shoot on Friday.

^^ But I will try to get Isabella done in time, I am just not going to guarantee it. And I know my Anders is going to be mad.

^^;
__________________
Upcoming cons:
Katsucon

Cosplays

In-between Jack Frost
Hanji Zoe
Petra Ral
Morgianna
Robin!Ciel
Sion --- No. 6
RaiinFaiiry is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 01-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #17
Mr. A La Turk
Registered User
 
Mr. A La Turk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21
i have a (theoretical) 4 person group that would be interested! i will be doing anders (renegade coat), we'll have a sebastian and a morrigan. our fourth is some flavour of male hawke that we're not privvy to the details of. i think we were planning friday, so that works out for us.

@losertastic124 don't worry too much about the props! they only show up during battle for the most part, so there are plenty of shenanigans to be had without them!
Mr. A La Turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #18
Wingedisis16
Registered User
 
Wingedisis16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 30
...you better stay for the shoot

I'm the Photographer by the way. I know next to nothing about Dragon Age so please fill me on along the way.
Wingedisis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
RaiinFaiiry
Sakura absorbed my life
 
RaiinFaiiry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingedisis16 View Post
...you better stay for the shoot

I'm the Photographer by the way. I know next to nothing about Dragon Age so please fill me on along the way.
I will. I promise!! <3 I would never leave you akin.
__________________
Upcoming cons:
Katsucon

Cosplays

In-between Jack Frost
Hanji Zoe
Petra Ral
Morgianna
Robin!Ciel
Sion --- No. 6
RaiinFaiiry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #20
RaiinFaiiry
Sakura absorbed my life
 
RaiinFaiiry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. A La Turk View Post
i have a (theoretical) 4 person group that would be interested! i will be doing anders (renegade coat), we'll have a sebastian and a morrigan. our fourth is some flavour of male hawke that we're not privvy to the details of. i think we were planning friday, so that works out for us.

@losertastic124 don't worry too much about the props! they only show up during battle for the most part, so there are plenty of shenanigans to be had without them!
Oh!! Sebastian!! I love Sebastian!!!
__________________
Upcoming cons:
Katsucon

Cosplays

In-between Jack Frost
Hanji Zoe
Petra Ral
Morgianna
Robin!Ciel
Sion --- No. 6
RaiinFaiiry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #21
AVY
Champion of Kirkwall
 
AVY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 152
I'm the friend Lyliah was referencing who plans on being Rogue Champion Marian Hawke. Working on the costume, hope I get it done and I've made progress on the armor bits but seriously every time I look at the outfit I find something knew I didn't notice before that makes it harder. Why Bioware, why? XD I'm up for a photoshoot, just hope we can make the proposed time work with our artist alley table. Have to see if I can find someone to watch it so we don't need to dismantle anything so early in the con.
__________________
Otakon 2014:
Kuroko or Takao (Kuroko no Basket)
Jiji (Princess Jellyfish)
Ban (Getbackers)
Fenris (Dragon Age 2)
Namor (X-Men)

Baltimore Comic Con:
Namor (X-Men)
AVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #22
RaiinFaiiry
Sakura absorbed my life
 
RaiinFaiiry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVY View Post
I'm the friend Lyliah was referencing who plans on being Rogue Champion Marian Hawke. Working on the costume, hope I get it done and I've made progress on the armor bits but seriously every time I look at the outfit I find something knew I didn't notice before that makes it harder. Why Bioware, why? XD I'm up for a photoshoot, just hope we can make the proposed time work with our artist alley table. Have to see if I can find someone to watch it so we don't need to dismantle anything so early in the con.
If it will help it doesn't have to be a long shoot because of your table. An hour tops would probably be good, or longer or shorter if you guys are okay with that. Or we can just find out when the shoot begins! XD
__________________
Upcoming cons:
Katsucon

Cosplays

In-between Jack Frost
Hanji Zoe
Petra Ral
Morgianna
Robin!Ciel
Sion --- No. 6
RaiinFaiiry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #23
Wingedisis16
Registered User
 
Wingedisis16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 30
I'll be free from Noonish onward on Friday, if the time has to change or you can only be there for a certain while that's fine, we can work around your availability.
Wingedisis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2013, 12:09 PM   #24
Cannibal-peach
Fear me FOR I AM MOMO
 
Cannibal-peach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9
Is it alright if I join? (not sure about the educate of photoshoots lol) I have a morrigan cosplay.
__________________
I'm Peche Cosplay on Facebook!
Cannibal-peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 07:25 AM   #25
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted
 
Lyliah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal-peach View Post
Is it alright if I join? (not sure about the educate of photoshoots lol) I have a morrigan cosplay.
NO NO MORRIGANS ALLOWED
Lol Sure. Show up whenever ^_^ The more the merrier I would think.
__________________
"The day I can't mutilate thirty radioactive teenagers is the day I hang up my coat for good."
~ Midnighter

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #26
RaiinFaiiry
Sakura absorbed my life
 
RaiinFaiiry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal-peach View Post
Is it alright if I join? (not sure about the educate of photoshoots lol) I have a morrigan cosplay.
Yes!! Join us!!! I love Morrigan!!!
__________________
Upcoming cons:
Katsucon

Cosplays

In-between Jack Frost
Hanji Zoe
Petra Ral
Morgianna
Robin!Ciel
Sion --- No. 6
RaiinFaiiry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.