I am a professional propmaster who can make weapons, armor, helmets, shoes and other accessories. I am very experienced with many materials such as fiberglass, wood, EVA and leather.
Here is my album at http://photobucket.com/skywalkerlhf
Please PM me or email me at email@example.com
for a quote. When enquiring, please include reference pictures and let me know exactly what pieces you need. Also, please tell me your deadline and budget for the project as this will determine the quality level and type of material used.
Please also keep in mind that I can only estimate shipping fees as these are determined by the weight and/or cubic size of the item and cannot be known until the item is completed.
I accept paypal only and I require 60% up front and the remaining 40% upon completion. I am willing to work out payment plans as well.