Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 01-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
DesertOtaku
Aly~chan!
 
DesertOtaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
Northern California OR Arizona Cosplayers?????

Hiya!
I'm a lonely phoenix arizona native who now is a freshmen in college up by walnut creek in CA. I have no cosplay friends and am sick of it. I just want a group of people to chat with/hang out when possible and who will go to cons! (tired of going with little sibling bleck). You don't have to cosplay anyone specific, just wanna make new friends!!! lol
I cosplay as Naruto, America, Deidara, Iron Woman, Belle, Lois Lane, and I have an original character in the works, as well as many others in the works. any who please say hi!!
im 19
female
without a car
loves cosplay
lonely

yeah guys I'm very desperate and not ashamed to say it.
__________________
meep
DesertOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 01-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
CosplayerJJ
Gamer and cosplayer
 
CosplayerJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertOtaku View Post
Hiya!
I'm a lonely phoenix arizona native who now is a freshmen in college up by walnut creek in CA. I have no cosplay friends and am sick of it. I just want a group of people to chat with/hang out when possible and who will go to cons! (tired of going with little sibling bleck). You don't have to cosplay anyone specific, just wanna make new friends!!! lol
I cosplay as Naruto, America, Deidara, Iron Woman, Belle, Lois Lane, and I have an original character in the works, as well as many others in the works. any who please say hi!!
im 19
female
without a car
loves cosplay
lonely

yeah guys I'm very desperate and not ashamed to say it.
Hello, I live in Stockton, CA. We are about two hours away from each other. I attend Fanime, StocktonCon, and SacAnime. i have a list of cosplays and my girlfriend cosplays as well.
__________________
IN THE NAME OF ME! ~Spain
Costumes Work in progress
Ghostbuster-75% done
Link in Zora Armor from Twilight Princess- 0%
Ganondorf Twilight Princess-1%
Secret Cosplay- 0%
Cons I will be at: Fanime, Stockton Con, SacAnime, and maybe Yaoi Con.
http://www.ghostbustergame.com
CosplayerJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
DesertOtaku
Aly~chan!
 
DesertOtaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosplayerJJ View Post
Hello, I live in Stockton, CA. We are about two hours away from each other. I attend Fanime, StocktonCon, and SacAnime. i have a list of cosplays and my girlfriend cosplays as well.
well hiya!!! i'm hopefully going to be able to go to fanime (all depends on moving out of dorm-ness)
__________________
meep
DesertOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 12:02 AM   #4
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor
 
Kell-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,636
Greetings!

My group (all links in signature) is pretty much all over Northern California since our members are pretty split between Sacramento and the Bay Area. We attend almost any con in those areas, so feel free to get in touch and we can plan something. (We're all in our 20s, if that's relevant.) :3
__________________
Member of Bacon-Flavored Cosplay!
Facebook deviantART Twitter
Tumblr

Next con: SacAnime Winter (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #5
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self
 
Eau de Decus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
Greetings!

My group (all links in signature) is pretty much all over Northern California since our members are pretty split between Sacramento and the Bay Area. We attend almost any con in those areas, so feel free to get in touch and we can plan something. (We're all in our 20s, if that's relevant.) :3
What my sister said ^

I recently moved to Vallejo (ew, Vallejo) for work, so we span the general areas of Sacramento/north bay.
Eau de Decus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 12:16 AM   #6
Addy Stark
Registered User
 
Addy Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
I live in Vallejo too! (and yes ew) xD
I would love to join but I also don't have a car but I still could try to make it *_*
I really want a cosplay group too, I have been finding others for AX and Fanime for also roomshares/carpools!
__________________
Convention Schedule
Animation on Display (AOD)
Fanime
Anime Expo
SD Comic Con
Japan Expo (US)
SacAnime
Addy Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 12:23 AM   #7
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self
 
Eau de Decus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy Stark View Post
I live in Vallejo too! (and yes ew) xD
My deepest, deepest condolences...
Eau de Decus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #8
DesertOtaku
Aly~chan!
 
DesertOtaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
Sweet! XD
__________________
meep
DesertOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 02:54 AM   #9
Kayobreaker
Registered Zombie Killer
 
Kayobreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 642
lol i live in concord like 10 min away haha
__________________
Future Cons:
SacAnime Winter 2011
Wondercon 2011
Fanime 2011
Anime Expo 2011

Future Cosplays:
Tidus-FFX
The Executioner -ACB
Ermac - Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mandolorian - Star Wars
Kayobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
Kimchikimchi
A deliciously tasty treat
 
Kimchikimchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19
Hi there!
I live in Fremont, which is somewhat close to Walnut Creek (30/40 min drive, maybe? O.o)
I plan on attending the conventions around the Bay Area this year (Fanime is a definite) so maybe I'll see you there
__________________
:|:Planned Costumes for 2014:|:
Draenei Shaman T6 (WoW) |Skyward Sword Zelda

Follow me on Facebook!
Kimchikimchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #11
Naiagu
That one cosplayer
 
Naiagu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 271
Hello! I live in Richmond area, really close to El Cerrito, if you end up attending fanime, maybe I can find you to say hi .
__________________
Cosplay plans for 2014/15:
Mikasa (SNK/AOT).....Progress 60%
Ruby Alt Outfit..........Progress 15%
Ruby New Years.........Progress 0%
Secret Cosplay...........Progress 0%
Arya Stark.................Progress 0%

Conventions for 2014:
Kraken Winter, NorCal Winter Gathering

Contact me: Tumblr, DA, FB Fan Page, Skype: Naiagu
Naiagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #12
DesertOtaku
Aly~chan!
 
DesertOtaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
hello all!!!! feel free to Message me here or on tumblr and deviant art (under the same name) and we can chat
__________________
meep
DesertOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.