Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 07-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #31
zero_set_dai09

i have to agree with Scorpion on this one, i understand that by popular vote people want a 7pm shoot, yet since scorpion went through the trouble to get the permit for 5-8pm we should respect it and stick to the original plan. also a huge gathering such as RE will take more then 1 hour to get all the shots in, if we do 7pm we would have to rush every shot and that's not fun for anyone. plus i know once it hits 8pm the Hopkins plaza will want us to clear out exactly at that time not a minute longer. so yea i give props to Scorpion and believe the original plan is what should be followed.
zero_set_dai09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #32
arrancarstar
ChibiKitsune1014

I'll be Alice from Extinction Just finishing it up and I'm so in love with how it turned out <3
arrancarstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #33
techandl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
No we are not changing the time or the location funny no one talk to me and since I've been the person who has been running the RE shoots since 1996 I have final say, we will have no light if we meet up at 7PM for the shoot I live in the City I scout the locations every year.

And no we aren't meeting inside the lobby do tot he fact we usually have around 50-75 folks that would cause a safety issue if we all meet up inside, for those who sere at the shoot 2 years ago when we all meet in the Lobby at the same time Dr Who had their shoot the whole are became a safety issue and I was ask by some staff folks to change the meet up locations.

Also the permit I got for us to be in Hopkin Plaza with Props is from 5PM-8PM
So now that I'm super confused, who are we supposed to believe and when is this actually happening?
techandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #34
Scorpion89
The Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by techandl View Post
So now that I'm super confused, who are we supposed to believe and when is this actually happening?
Meet at 630 in front of the Charles Street Lobby then we will walk up to Hopkin Plaza if you not sure of the location pm me.