Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Unread 01-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
Whorochimaru
Forbidden Jutsu Master

Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur Cosplayers

I am looking for all of you! The con is fast approaching, and I have an organized Tekken group already going, but will also be cosplaying as Taki from Soul Calibur and Kitana from Mortal Kombat 2. If you have any cosplays that fit with these, I would love to get shots/include you in the Tekken group!

Please PM on here if you would like to be added to the Facebook page that we have going for the Tekken group and include what character you're going as

THE PARTY STARTS IN 74 days, 16 hours, and 7 minutes!!!

SakuraCon
Anime Expo
Dragon*Con
Whorochimaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
Spazmodroid
AKA, the awesom-o 4000

heyyy i didn't know you still used this site!

yes guys! we need more characters! i will be yoshimitsu in the tekken group, and we already have a descent amount of people and yet not enough. there's even common characters like xiaoyu and marshall that no one has taken up yet. plus, we're all fun people so psshht, why not join?
Hello, geeks. Look at your profile, now back to mine, now back at your profile, NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, your cosplays aren't mine, but if you stopped wearing cat ears and fishnets and made your own suits of armor, yours could look like mine. Where does this LINK go? Back at me. I see it, itís my facebook page filled with pics of me creating that thing you love. Look again, THE PICS ARE NOW VIRAL. Anything is possible when your costume looks like Spazmodroid's and not this.

I'm over 9000
Spazmodroid is offline   Reply With Quote