Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
gaminggod90
The Insane One

Looking For A Room/Roommates

Hi. I know this is early to be bringing up being only January 8th at the time of making this thread, but I was wondering if anyone had a room and was in need of a roommate. The thing is to get a good hotel can be mega expensive if it's going to be anywhere close to the convention center, and well when it comes to sharing a room everyone pitches in on the price.

So here I am trying to plan this in advance seeing if anyone had a room that they would willing to share with a roommate. I'd be willing to contribute to the cost of a hotel room and would even go as far as to try and find more roommates to help contribute to the cost if need be. Can anyone help me out?

((My apologies this accidentally got posted in the wrong section... X3 ))

Last edited by gaminggod90 : 01-08-2013 at 03:42 PM.
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
Thornheart

You may want to move into here.

http://www.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Good luck!
Thornheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #3
ZeroCosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaminggod90 View Post
Hi. I know this is early to be bringing up being only January 8th at the time of making this thread, but I was wondering if anyone had a room and was in need of a roommate. The thing is to get a good hotel can be mega expensive if it's going to be anywhere close to the convention center, and well when it comes to sharing a room everyone pitches in on the price.

So here I am trying to plan this in advance seeing if anyone had a room that they would willing to share with a roommate. I'd be willing to contribute to the cost of a hotel room and would even go as far as to try and find more roommates to help contribute to the cost if need be. Can anyone help me out?

((My apologies this accidentally got posted in the wrong section... X3 ))
I don't have a hotel room yet but i would be glad to be a roomie if you need more. of course i would help with the cost.
ZeroCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
gaminggod90
The Insane One

Okay so I moved it to the spot mentioned in the link Thornheart. So I guess this thread no longer serves purpose. ZeroCosplay I sent you a message so at least some good came out of this. =D
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote