Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 06-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #1
PTCosplay
PockyTockyCosplay

Any DMV area teen cosplayers wanna join an cosplay group?

We are a fairly new and mid-sized cosplay group for DMV teenage cosplayers.

We organized in August 2012, and our first meet-up was international cosplay day. We had so much fun, we decided to make a cosplay group! We only had five members then. Now we are up to 9 members and 5 pending. Making 14 in total!

One reason we formed was because there are not many teen cosplay groups for DMV teens, but we know there are a lot of us! So we made a fun, awesome group for DMV teen cosplayers to make other cosplay friends and have fun.

We all love a wide variety of anime, manga, tv shows, and movies. From homestuck to puella magi madoka magica. From kingdom hearts to doctor who, you will no doubt have fun with us.

We have cosplay hangouts (like picnics, have photo-shoots, etc) and go to events like Otakon, Katsucon, area cosplay meet-ups, and more.

You have to be 11 to 18 to join! And live in the Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, or close (Like Gettysburg PA). If you go to area cons, like Otakon and Katsucon, you can also join! You can hangout with us at cons.

You have to come to a hangout or event so we can meet you face to face if you want to join. You gotta understand, the internet is a scary place sometimes and we just want to make sure that you-are-who-you say-you-are.

Thats all! Message us on tumblr or here if you would like to join! - Kuudere
PTCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-30-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
PTCosplay
PockyTockyCosplay

Actually, we have now changed our group age to anyone under 21!
"Cosplay to me is love, courage and hope. I love cosplay because it is a part of my life; I grew up watching anime and playing video games. I'm tied to it from the soul of my heart." - Akatsuki Tsukasa

pockytockycosplay.tumblr.com
PTCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote