I will be attending Ohayocon this year for Saturday only and am looking to expand my photography skills and portfolio. I will be offering Free 15-20 minutes Private photoshoot sessions throughout the day Saturday. I am happy to do individual shoots and group shots.
Examples of my work can be found here http://chibiparade.weebly.com/level-...-in-vogue.html
What you will get for free:
- a scheduled 15-20 minute private session.
- my business card with all contact information
- a digital copy of all pictures taken editted by me.
- If you would like the raw uneditted unwatermarked copies of the pictures, I would ask that you make a donation of $10 to cover the cost of a USB drive and postage
What I need from you:
- Your name and Email address
- Costume you would like pictures of.
- What time and place you would like to meet.
- How many people will be in the shoot.
After you contact me, I will get back to you and we can throw some ideas around for locations and anything else you would like to discuss as well as exchange contact information for the day. Please be aware that I will be unavailable to do photos around 2pm as I will be attending a scheduled photoshoot.
Saturday January 19: