Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Closed Thread
Unread 06-23-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Beta Volunteers

I’m looking for beta testers who would like to help out with testing some of the new code base. We’ll be starting with the forums, profiles, messaging and photos, and as things move forward I’ll turn on more of the features and add a few more testers as well.

The only requirements to help are that you are on a static IP address (so I can grant you access to the beta site) and you're ok with having things like comment notifications sent to your email address. You’ll be able to turn those on/off but I do need to test out the notification system, as well as the registration system (e.g. click on the link in your email to activate your account).

The test is on a completely blank site, so anything you post there won’t affect your account over here, and vice versa. For example, testing out the beta photo gallery with non-cosplay images is fine. We’ll likely be wiping some of the data a few times during the beta test as well.

We'll have a forum on the beta site where we can discuss the testing process, so don't worry about any lack of info on the main site while it's happening. I'll also be using this for input on some of the updated features.

If you’re interested in assisting, please PM me with your IP address and the email address you'd like to use as your login. Also, if you are using a different email for this than the email you have listed on your account, please let me know the correct one in the PM. If you have any questions, please just PM me as it’s easier for me to keep track of correspondence that way. Once I have enough volunteers I will contact everyone with the access details. Thanks!

Last edited by Admin : 08-10-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Unread 08-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #2
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Bumping this back to the top
Closed Thread