Yet another Otaku-con post!
Yeah...it's been a while huh?
Once again it's time for me to cram ur lice filled heads with that which I have dubbed Otaku-Con.....which is Saturday, November 30th, Penn Station, Manhattan New York, outside of the Mcdonalds. I believe I stated the places we will be visiting already, but incase u forgot, didn't read it, or are just dumb, I'll repeat it upon request. Now there's a few issues I wish to touch up upon, so let's get the ball rolling.
1) Like i've said Yevon knows how many times now, we will be meeting at the Mickey D's in Penn Station from 12-1....be there ass early as possible, coz come 1, we're booking, I don't believe the NYPD will appreciate 40 somewhat ppl gathering in one area for an extended period time, and I would like to keep my criminal record clean (yeah amazing, they still haven't caught me for the shit I pulled these last 20 years...suckers)
2) Okay people, I REAALLLLLLLLLY need to know who's in as who's not...not more of this "maybe bull" i need to split people into groups, coz well, im sure the stores and places we're visiting will get kinda peeved if 40 somewhat CHris lead otaku walk into their stores at once. The sooner the better with this...and speaking of which.
3) I need group leaders the requirements for a group leader is
1) Must know their way around Manhattan, or at least to the said destinations
2) Must have a cell phone or have someone in their group with a cell
3) Must be able to follow directions.
Well that's pretty much it, I'll give out more info once I get it, toodle
Stalk me on twitter! @theanarchris, THEN IMMEDIATELY REGRET YOUR DECISION!
"I can't believe I was stupid enough to be that faux radical. Never listen to a college student's opinion about anything. Secretly, they're just as dumb as high school kids, perhaps even more so." -Drew Magary