Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
wtfanniexd
Be Different!

If you could cosplay any character, who would you be? Why?

I want to be Boa Hancock because she is so beautiful with such lovely hair, legs, and boobs xD.
wtfanniexd is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #2
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Fran from Final Fantasy 12 cause for once a awesome dark video game character that isnt the norm of most others..she is her own person not a mock of others and kicks butt.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #3
Proturnal
Nom-ifacation achieved !

Hmmm... Would have to say Edward Elric from FMA ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Elric ) because i love the way he perseveres to achieve his goals without letting anything stop him.
Unread 01-18-2013, 01:57 AM   #4
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Actually, I DO cosplay the one I would choose over any other..lol That was Advent Children Cloud Strife..I will never retire it either..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 02:07 AM   #5
W7Nights
I need more Power!

Hm, Its not much of a dream if I already did the cosplay but... I still love to cosplay Vergil from DMC3. Doubt I'll ever get tired of it.
W7Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #6
shadowdragon13
Dont mess with the Dragon

My dream cosplay is Kyubimon from Digimon Tamers. This is going to be a quadsuit. I want to do this one cuz it's going to be awesome. I've never seen anyone cosplay as this character and she's one of my fav Digimon. I'm even going to have a Renamon fursuiter with me so this is just going to be tons of fun to do for next year. 8D

Aother one of my dream cosplays is Raven from Zoids Chaotic Century. I've been a Zoids fan for 12 years now and I'd love to support this old fandom and better way that to cosplay as my fav character from this series.
Liza (Pokemon R/S/E) - 100%

2014 Cons: Anime California, Comikaze (maybe), Bent Con (maybe), Nuke the Fridge con.
shadowdragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #7
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Monetary wise: Reverie with working data bow from Planetarian
Difficulty wise: Efreet Nacht
Body Structure wise: Maybe Super Sailor Moon

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #8
AnimeAndMusical

I have literally hundreds... I am, however in the middle of making one and planning another of my favourites (Euphemia from Code Geass and Genesis from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core respectively). I chose Euphemia because I admire what she tried to do for almost the entire time she was in the story and Genesis... well what can I say I love tragedy and poetry (especially "Loveless" his favourite poem) I also love both of the costumes, so that is an added bonus.
AnimeAndMusical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #9
chiagirl
Sheena Cosplayer

Millia from Tales of Xillia

She is awesome. But I know I'd never be able to go through with it.
chiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #10
Tigersoul

oh geeze, so many...

so many short, small, cute anime chars (Lina Inverse comes to mind) that are physically impossible...

cost/difficulty: any chacter with huge armor (and a few mecha), also huge weapons that are just too bulky to carry/wear/etc at a con, also characters with large wings that are again hard to move around a crowded con (and I dont have the enginnering skill to make realistic 'collapsable' wings)

difficult to reproduce: any dragon character with detailed scales and a long snout simply because of difficulty in reproducing it cheaply and accurately (though I'm working on some idea of how to do this)

one that I'm actually planning is an original character, a large, winged, digitigrade dragon, but she sheer number of things that have to work together and the cost and difficulty of certain parts (specifically armor) mean this will take me years to build... though it will be memorable and like even achieve minor internet fame if I actually complete it to my specifications... so it's worth the time and effort... if I can ever finish it >_<

"The bad news is he ended up building the whole rock tower... the good news *gulp* I have a rock tower to knock down..." - Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony: Fiendship is Magic (S03E09)
Tigersoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 11:27 AM   #11
W7Nights
I need more Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiagirl View Post
Millia from Tales of Xillia

She is awesome. But I know I'd never be able to go through with it.
Reach for the dream and make it reality because I approve. Love the Xillia series and the fact that I want to see more Milla Maxwell cosplayers is just expected.
W7Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #12
zeochan
Bucky take the wheel

Every version of Hungary (from Hetalia) xP
I love all of her outfits, especially her green maid one. Which is the one I'm cosplaying for Anime North next year. I'd also love to cosplay Soviet!Russia, it's so badass. The thing is though...i'm kinda short for my age; though i'm pretty sure people won't say anything except that the fact i'm THAT short (4'11") so the costume might look kinda weird on me, but if I ever get the chance i'm jump all over it and do it any way.

Black Widow (Captain America 2, civilian alternate; Falcon's house) - Finished!
Black Widow (Captain America 2, civilian alternate #2; escape with Steve) - In progress

Others:
Elsa (Frozen) - Planning
Scarlet Witch (Avengers 2) - In progress
zeochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #13
Kokoro Hane
Mangaka on a mission~

One of my dream cosplays had been achieved, and that was Mayuri Shiina from Steins;Gate. I love her 'cause she's adorable, with a childlike innocence and curiousity. Even when she doesn't understand stuff sometimes, she can also be very helpful! I will always cosplay her whenever I get the chance!

Now, non-achieved ones....

Vocaloid Meiko, which is soon to become a reality, because she is the first Japanese Vocaloid, attractive, strong-willed, has a gentle adorable side, gorgeous voice, looks and sounds good with Kaito, sports red epically......overall my favorite Vocaloid who needs more love!

And them, Princess Sakura from Tsubasa, Acid Tokyo Arc version. The loving, gentle princess can be kick-butt, too! I will be so happy when the day comes when I can finally cosplay her~
Meiko [default] (Vocaloid)
Hajime (Hamatora) {debuted at; Anime Conji 2014}
Tomoyo Daidouji [summer uniform] (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Xiaoyu [school uniform] (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)

Currently in the works!
Keichii Maebara [casual, genderbent] (Higurashi)
Shinji Ikari [school uniform, genderbent] (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Kokoro Hane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #14
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Too many to list, oh my goodness x-x My number one is Dead Master, though; she's one of my all time favorite characters, I just dread attempting the scythe and horns. //not good at crafts. And then I'd like to make some parts of it a bright green for effect, which would be even harder. Might attempt it by 2014 though >w<;
Right behind that though, Goddess Madoka and a really fancy version of Ciel. Both would be really easy and awesome if everything weren't so expensive.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

I have a bundle, but my top two would have to be Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho and Yoh from Shaman King. I'm cosplaying both of them at AUSA and I'm really excited! That and if I could figure out how to bind with no shirt on, I would be Gray Fullbuster in a heartbeat. But once again, I probably have thousands
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote