Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #16
VocaloidOtaku
FireCrackerCosplayer

Hmm.. there's a few, so I couldn't choose just one. It would probably be Piko Utatane, Oliver, or Lui Hibiki from Vocaloid. Maybe even Agito Wanijima, only I'd like to have the contacts and AT's like his. xD
I'd also really enjoy getting Emil Castagnier together. (:

Planned Cosplays:
Piko Utatane 0%
Rin Kagamine(Multiple outfits) 25%
Kamui Gakupo(Default) 10%
Oliver(Default) 0%
Alice Baskerville 0%
Rin Okumura 0%
Amaimon 0%
Prussia 35%
North Italy 0%
Agito Wanijima 0%
Sora 5%
Gumi Megpoid(Default) 10%
Emil Castagnier 0%
Izaya Orihara 0%
Tidus 5%
Roxas 5%
VocaloidOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-18-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

Ivy Valentine, Soul Calibur 2 version. Love Ivy, love the outfit, love that game.

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 11:54 PM   #18
HeartlessNobody
King & Lionheart

Wicked/Black Lady from Sailor Moon. She is who I've wanted to cosplay since I first laid eyes on her in the anime as a kid. ; u;

Along with Queen Serenity (Usagi's mom), and Doll from Black Butler.

What I am working on:
(New)Utena Tenjou - Revolutionary Girl Utena
(New)Mokoto Tachibana (Ver. Future Fish) - Free!
(New)Marika Kato (Ver. Space Pirate Captain) - Bodacious Space Pirates
(Fixing)Wicked Lady - Sailor Moon
Ben Paul - The Walking Dead Game
HeartlessNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #19
trmbngrl
Britt

Any cosplay that wouldn't fit my body type well. Like... Haruhi Fujioka. I SO wish I could pull her off! Also if I were a man I would love to do or Simon's post-time skip outfit.
trmbngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #20
ShadowDrac
Sky Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
Fran from Final Fantasy 12 cause for once a awesome dark video game character that isnt the norm of most others..she is her own person not a mock of others and kicks butt.
*high fives*

Fran is, possibly, my favorite character ever, and is one of my dream cosplays. And it's exactly for the reasons you stated. She is strong, her own person, and isn't afraid to leave 'the norm', her past, and her life behind her for something better. She's strong, stoic, and capable (and good with a wrench, haha). She's everything I admire.

I have... well, a lot of dream cosplays. Nothing's going to stop me from cosplaying them in the future, even if it's ten years from now.
Unread 01-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #21
belligerent
Viking Metal

Basically my goal is to convincingly cosplay Wolverine to the point where people don't realize I am not actually a dude. This requires more muscle than I have right now, however.

Others include Genjyo Sanzo, Nakago, and Gatts.

I'd love to cosplay Vega (Balrog) from Street Fighter but I'll never have the body to be able to pull it off to my standards since he doesn't wear a shirt and I don't think bodysuits look right. If I could figure out how to make some kind of convincing chest-piece that looks real and not fake, maybe.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite, Sha Gojyo
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #22
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Dream cosplay that IS happening: Isaak from Trinity Blood. I've loved him ever since I first saw him and now I'm almost done with his coat and I'll be cosplaying him at Katsucon. I'm really happy and just hope I do him justice

Dream cosplay that might happen: Rolan Flamberge from Rolan the Forgotten King. Another loved-him-since-I-saw-him character but his crazy vest-tailcoat ensemble is just too far outside my sewing skill level right now. Maybe by late next year/early 2015 though...

Dream cosplay that I know will never happen: Sailor Pluto from Sailor Moon. I absolutely adore her and think she's a total badass but I'm just too short and pale to feel that I could ever do her justice.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #23
Holygamer99

I really want to cosplay as TOM from Toonami one day. He (and Toonami) was such a big part of my childhood and was what got me into anime in the first place. I would want to dress up as his 3rd version, but number 2 is also pretty cool.
Holygamer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 12:30 AM   #24
Ilafatyu
That guy

I wish I had one. My ideal bodytype would be your average lightly-muscled anime bishie boy, sort of androgynous but in an endearing way, but I haven't yet met any characters that I love enough (personality and appearance) to call them my dream cosplay.

Keeping on, though. Keeping on, and something will hit me eventually.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Soren (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn) - 3%
Vaati (LoZ Minish Cap) - 2%
Ilafatyu is online now   Reply With Quote