Friday/Night 3 16.67%
Saturday/Morning 0 0%
Saturday/Afternoon 2 11.11%
Saturday/Night 1 5.56%
Sunday/Morning 3 16.67%
Sunday/Afternoon 1 5.56%
Sunday/Night 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-20-2013, 05:27 AM   #16
pyroman7
I'm one hell of a Bf :)

I was one of the people originally going to help from the last thread that was posted for Kuro.
I am willing to help. I would love to be host but wouldn't be too sure of what to do exactly

But for now here is what I will cosplaying. Not sure what days yet.

Sebastian (Day ?) /Grell (Day ?)

My gf is coming as:

Sebastian (Day 2)/Ciel (Day 2)

Also, would it be wise to have the gathering on Day 2 (Fri) or Day 3 (Sat) because those days are when people have time off plus Day 1 is on a Thurs and not many people will probably show up cause its still a weekday.

I wonder if they're doing AX Idol this year and also when is Masqerade usually? I'm thinking of possibly doing a skit and AX for VA.

Cheers!
pyroman7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-22-2013, 02:16 AM   #17
Aciano
Light and Shadow

My friend and I might come around as Ciel and Soma.
Unread 03-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #18
Resident-chick
They canceled Ugly Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroman7 View Post

Also, would it be wise to have the gathering on Day 2 (Fri) or Day 3 (Sat) because those days are when people have time off plus Day 1 is on a Thurs and not many people will probably show up cause its still a weekday.
This is true, however it seems those who are planning to attend the series Homestucks gathering are also going to this one, might have a harder time with this, attending two gatherings and all.
Book of Life- La Muerte- 0%
Nightvale- Welcome to Nightvale- 0%
Resident-chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 08:21 PM   #19
noogleNoL

resident-chick: i'm pretty sure it should be okay. i think the only thing is if you're comfortable in bringing the bird with you and making sure it won't "escape," unless it's wings are clipped? also i'm loving the doll progress! it looks great <3!

animenerd93: i'll definitely need a LOT of help in running this. i wasn't actually planning on running it myself but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to host. i mean i can barely handle a professional group of four... trying to get a group of 40 or more is definitely a no haha. i'll go ahead and put your name down in the "host" section. i'll probably be more of an assistant to you since i'm assuming you know more about running gatherings than i do =).

pyroman7: i listed you for both your cosplays for now but i'll change it once we know what time/day the gathering is so you and your girlfriend can decide which to come to the gathering as. also day 3 is probably going to be the busiest day for gatherings and although it's unfortunate, i'd rather the gathering be on a less busier day like day 2 or day 4 but we'll definitely take a vote =). and i've listed you under the "host" section as an assistant but let me know if you'd like to change that. as for masquerade, it's usually on saturday night and i'm pretty sure this year is no different. i've been hearing a lot of rumors going around saying AX idol won't be back again this year due to financial reasons, so unless we get an official word from AX, i can't really be sure of anything.

replies aside, we are three months until AX 2013~!! time sure flies fast. if i've done everything correctly the poll for day/time period should be up and running so go vote vote vote!! also if anyone wants i can put up a facebook group page so let me know about that. and as you can see we have several hosts/assistants (including the possibility of yours truly) so everything should be okay now. but if you'd like to help, i'm more than happy to put you down just make sure to let me know. next is to decided where to have the gathering located. i would like to get the official map of gathering zones first but it doesn't hurt to throw a couple ideas around for now. list has also been updated.
noogleNoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #20
crimsonGOJYO

I'll be going as Lizzy with a Ciel! Black Butler II versions. Most likely Friday.
Time Skip Chopper [One Piece]
Elizabeth Middleford [Kuroshitsuji]
Hanji Zoe [Shingeki No Kyojin]
Kuranosuke [Princess Jellyfish]
Fem!Lestrade [Sherlock]
crimsonGOJYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #21
noogleNoL

BUMP and updated!
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #22
Resident-chick
They canceled Ugly Betty

http://fancyrussiansushi.tumblr.com/...m-saying-dolls

So this happened this week uvu

((Im also the idiot who his friday night instead of afternoon on mobile so xD sorry,,,))
Book of Life- La Muerte- 0%
Nightvale- Welcome to Nightvale- 0%

Last edited by Resident-chick : 04-15-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Resident-chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 04:24 PM   #23
rockstar211

pending on day and if i get around to fixing it i may show up as ciel
rockstar211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #24
noogleNoL

BUMP and list updated.

NEWS: Poll will stay open until the end of APRIL so make sure to cast your vote.

Also please like/share the facebook and tumblr pages!! Regardless if both pages utterly fail, it's nice having them right?

one more thing =P, how does everyone feel about the possibility of having two gatherings? i know many of the more popular gatherings have more than one and with the conflicts of attending different gatherings on different days, it'd be nice if one had the option of going to a second one if they couldn't make the first.

Last edited by noogleNoL : 04-15-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Unread 04-22-2013, 04:06 AM   #25
Pockashi

ok so i just saw this thread and im mad that cos.com took down my original page for this gathering. i had originally made the thread back in august / September last year but then ALL the threads were taken down.

the reason i made it was because last year the host of the gathering bailed on it and so i was the Undertaker who took over. the reason im saying this is because people wanted me to run it this year because i wont bail. sorry for the rant im just made the original Kuro gathering thread for this years AX was taken down
Pockashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #26
pyroman7

pyroman7: i listed you for both your cosplays for now but i'll change it once we know what time/day the gathering is so you and your girlfriend can decide which to come to the gathering as. also day 3 is probably going to be the busiest day for gatherings and although it's unfortunate, i'd rather the gathering be on a less busier day like day 2 or day 4 but we'll definitely take a vote =). and i've listed you under the "host" section as an assistant but let me know if you'd like to change that. as for masquerade, it's usually on saturday night and i'm pretty sure this year is no different. i've been hearing a lot of rumors going around saying AX idol won't be back again this year due to financial reasons, so unless we get an official word from AX, i can't really be sure of anything.

Thank you for listing us :3
Yeah I agree, a busy day would be best. I know Thursday, July 4, will be busy and many may not show since its 4th of July and many work on weekdays.
Two gatherings would be cool in my opinion
Cool, glad masquerade is on a Sat again.
Darn, I hope they do AX Idol, that was one of the things I was looking forward to.

Btw, awesome job on the poll, I had no idea how to do one
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:12 AM   #27
pyroman7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pockashi View Post
ok so i just saw this thread and im mad that cos.com took down my original page for this gathering. i had originally made the thread back in august / September last year but then ALL the threads were taken down.

the reason i made it was because last year the host of the gathering bailed on it and so i was the Undertaker who took over. the reason im saying this is because people wanted me to run it this year because i wont bail. sorry for the rant im just made the original Kuro gathering thread for this years AX was taken down
Hi Ken!!

I was wondering why they took it down.
You made last years gathering fun we must hang again and eat more ice cream ha ha
Unread 04-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #28
noogleNoL

pockashi: i sent you a PM!

pyroman7: your very welcome! i didn't know how to set up a poll either but somehow everything worked out haha

Tuesday bump! and again keep voting~!! there's only a week and a half left for the poll to stay up.
Unread 04-30-2013, 01:27 AM   #29
Wolftale
Gathering Organizer

Hello! I attended last year as Beast and may again if my friend cosplaying Joker plans to do so but I also am leaning a bit on wearing my r-shitei Grell... I'll have to figure out what I end up wearing once I see the time this falls on but I will keep posted on what it ends up being. I do hope this is run better than last year's.
Kin-Yoobi Con 2011-2013
Japan Expo 2013
Wolftale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:41 AM   #30
noogleNoL

BUMP AND UPDATED!

Wolftale: i've written you down for both your choices as well as your friend's maybe. just let me know what you decide for sure later on =). as one of the hosts i definitely won't let what happened last year happen (i wasn't there last year but from listening around the grapevine, it would seem the host bailed without notifying anyone).