Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 06-14-2013, 03:45 AM   #1
xFairyTail17x

Talking Cosplay Groups in Georgia

OK!! I know I'm probably going to get a lot of comments saying there is already one, but this one is particularly, for people in Georgia, just trying to find at least friends to cosplay with or Cosplayers near them to do Skits or Groups, because well....this is incase anyone was gonna meet up with someone or something like that.....so to at least cosplay with each other, even though there might be another forum post like this, anyone can find anyone near them to cosplay with probably to meetup or do skits or videos!! ^_^ So I guess I'll start off with mine on here~~
Okay..... So....
I Live in Cobb County, but am really close to Cherokee County and Canton as well!! ^_^
Cosplays I've done: Kaito Shion from Vocaloid, Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, Kagami Taiga from Kuroko no Basuke, Alibaba Saluja from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, & Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Christmas)
Future Cosplay plans: Ittoki Otoya from Uta no Prince Sama!! Sachi from Sword Art Online, Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin, Fushimi Saruhiko from [K] Project, Aladdin from Magi:The Labyrinth of Magic, Miku Hatsune (Matyroshka) Vocaloid, Lisanna Strauss from Fairy Tail.....SOOO MUCH MORE!! Hm....Maybe some Hetalia Cosplays, Vocaloid too I guess..
Next Con~ Seishun Con 2013, OTAKON 2013, Dragon*Con 2013, AWA 2013, AAD 2013 Fall

Well I hope to see you guys at the next convention though, I hope I get to talk to you guys soon, and I do actually have a cosplay page on FB as well, called Doriko Cosplay, hope you guys kinda like it maybe!! ^_^
xFairyTail17x is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
murderprincess

Hey

I've always wanted to be part of a big cosplay group here but I don't know that many people who cosplay. :/ I live in Cobb county too (marietta area)

I only attend AWA but thats more due to money. Id love to attend Dragoncon someday.

For AWA ill have a small SAO group that includes Silica (me), Yui, and Rosalia. I see you'll be Sachi so we would love it if youd like to meet up with us if you are bringing her!
murderprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
jrockfreak

Hello! I would love to be in some groups. murderprincess noticed you said your going to have a SAO group, Im going as Kirito to AWA, so maybe ill run into you guys
jrockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #4
xFairyTail17x

Awesome~!! I'd be really great to see you guys there~!! Maybe we can all get pics together for SAO, since for AWA on Saturday they have a photoshoot at 6pm I believe at the elevators I think~!! So maybe we can all get together and chat and take many pics together, since it'll be so great to meet you guys there~!! I can't wait to meet you guys there~!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your group murderprincess for SAO, and to jrockfreak, I can't wait to see your amazing Kirito together there, so we can all get pics~!! ^_^ xD
xFairyTail17x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 02:09 AM   #5
bunnyluvable

might be a little late on this one but i would love to be a part of a big cosplay group.
i will be 15 in Oct. and i live in Tucker,GA

I will be at AWA
cosplaying..
rena-higurashi
shannon-umineko
and hopefully me and my friend will be doing patty and liz from soul eater.
maybe we'll see you there.
bunnyluvable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
jrockfreak

anyone here going to seishun con this weekend?
jrockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote