Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 01-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
KenjiKiseki

Who can I cosplay?

The only cosplay I've ever done was Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail. I had a number of compliments but a few of my friends said that I could've cosplayed as someone more fitted to my character. Smoker from One Piece was suggested to me from a few people so I decided to try to cosplay as him at the next AX. I'd like to know if there are any other characters that could fit me. I also had mixed views on my cosplaying Ryu from Street Fighter so I decided to not cosplay as him.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 170lbs

I'm concentrating on toning my abs and working off any excess fat so hopefully by the time AX arrives I'll be more tone. My abs are the only thing I have a problem with, I can bulk up my upper body easily.

Sorry for the excessive pictures, two are for my build and the other two are for my appearance.

KenjiKiseki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-20-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
Hallowin

Grimmjow and Kensei Muguruma from Bleach ^^
What
I
Love
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cosplay1

Cosplay2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #3
Saki_Watari

I second the Kensei Muguruma from Bleach, and I also think you could pull off a Kaien Shiba!
You'd have to spirit gum the heck out of one side of your face, but your bone structure and jawline is screaming "Obito Uchiha" from Naruto to me!
Law from One Piece would also be good for your facial features, but it would have to be post timeskip with the beard.
Saki_Watari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 02:34 AM   #4
KenjiKiseki

Thanks guys. Kensei was a suggested character from another friend and I totally forgot about him. Grimmjow I wasn't considering since I had a buddy who wanted to cosplay him. Never thought to do Obito at all. Law I didn't wanna do because another friend wanted to do a femme Law.
KenjiKiseki is offline   Reply With Quote