Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action) > Harry Potter

Unread 03-03-2004, 04:37 PM   #1
AkaneSaotome
cosplay procrastinator...

Lightbulb Harry Potter Cosplay in Massachusetts

Hello, my names Emily and I'm from western Massachusetts area. As you all know the 3rd Harry Potter movie (Prisoner of Azakaban) will be in theatres June 4th. My Friend and I would like to get together a group of people willing to cosplay as characters from the movie. The only characters we have are Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. We need a Harry, a Ron and any other characters, like the twins, ginny, crab and goyle, etc... If your interested let me know. You can contact me through e-mail if you wish. AkaneSaotome2002@yahoo.com or just post here if you have any questions. I'll check back frequently. And again We're from Western Mass, so this will most likely be held at showcase cinemas in west springfield, Ma. It's a fun event to do and the kids would really enjoy it. also you'll be with alot people who are just as obsessed with Harry Potter as you are.
AkaneSaotome is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-03-2004, 09:15 PM   #2
Dreamer81382
Gainax Boy

Go to Anime Expo 2004 if you'd like to see the world's largest single Harry Potter group cosplay ^^

"Smile Often, feelings are contagious"

[Anime Law #248: Nothing Crispin Freeman does is Bad]
Dreamer81382 is offline   Reply With Quote