Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 01-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
Lithium Flower
Handphones

No one is trying to be mean or rude to you, but we know what the rules are and you have to keep that in mind. The folks trying to give you advice are kinda sticking their neck out to break rules and let you know what they can. It isn't we're unfriendly or mean; we just know the rules.

The rules might not sound fair, and some of us might not agree with them, but they are what they are.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #17
Fairypiranha
Evil Midget of Doom

Okay then I'm done. Thank you those who helped I appriciate it. This board is more drama then is necessary and I would like it to be closed. Understand that no where in the rules that I can find on the pinned board say no home work help, since that is what this has been decided to be. If there is then now I know, but before I didn't. This is a viable format of research via the rules of the scholarship, but I will not use it. I would have never asked for personal information, and as far as copyright requirements go, I wouldn't have chosen something that was under an 'all rights reserved copyright' I would have gone for sections of merchandise linked under creative commons. Thank you for your time.
Fairypiranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #18
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairypiranha View Post
Okay then I'm done. Thank you those who helped I appriciate it. This board is more drama then is necessary and I would like it to be closed. Understand that no where in the rules that I can find on the pinned board say no home work help, since that is what this has been decided to be. If there is then now I know, but before I didn't. This is a viable format of research via the rules of the scholarship, but I will not use it. I would have never asked for personal information, and as far as copyright requirements go, I wouldn't have chosen something that was under an 'all rights reserved copyright' I would have gone for sections of merchandise linked under creative commons. Thank you for your time.
It isn't drama; you're taking this way too personally. You are not the first person who posted a thread that wasn't 'allowed' and you won't be the last. It's just an honest mistake and that's fine. But don't take people letting you know that you made a mistake to be people attacking you or hating you. We're just letting you know what's up for the future and so you aren't confused as to why the thread would be locked-possibly before you got any information from others in the first place.

It was an honest mistake, that's all. You're not in trouble or something. Good luck with your project, may the scholarship be ever in your favor.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote