Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 01-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
FlingsMoonshine
Moonshine

Howdy from Oklahoma!

Hi everyone!

My name is Moonshine, and I am a 22 year old cosplayer and lolita from Oklahoma. Ive been cosplaying for a few years, but never seriously and thought it might be fun to really get my feet wet and delve into more complex cosplays. I hope to meet a lot of people and make some cosplay friends! My favorite series (right now) is Sword Art Online, and my favorite series of all time is The Slayers. I enjoy drawing and cooking, as well as playing Smash, DnD, and sometimes MtG. What are your favorite hobbies? My con dream is to be a part of a Maid Cafe! Do you have anything youve always wanted to do? I will be attending All-Con, A-kon, and AnimeFEST in Dallas this year, and hope to meet some of you all there!
FlingsMoonshine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
Moon_Phase

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm a 19 year old newbie cosplayer from Norman, Oklahoma. I just started in December. My favorite series is Soul Eater, but I also love Sword Art Online as well!! My favorite hobby is cosplaying. haha I'll most likely be at Tokyo in Tulsa and Izumicon. Maybe A-kon too.
Moon_Phase is offline   Reply With Quote