Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 06-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

Prussia's Hair Color

I have a long white one for Fem! Prussia since I have seen alot of pictures with her having white hair but its Prussia's hair color that gets me. I have seen some cosplayers with white or silver wigs and I have seen some with platinum blond. Does anyone know what his hair color is? Could I use any of the three (white,silver, platinum blond) for him if there isn't an exact color? ^^ I wanted to get something that I could use for Jack Frost and Shion from No. 6 as well (which would be white) but in the end if I have to buy a silver or other color wig for Prussia its cool. Its just hard trying to find a wig that looks like his hair. @_@ Not to mention something that will fit my big head. XD

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Buy either white or silver. It's more important that you do what's economical, in this case reusing a wig. I think all three can be done with a silver wig, as it's more natural than stark white, but the choice is yours.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
NicotineUke
Matt Turned Prussian?

For Fem!Prussia white is most common, but it's recommended that you use an off white/silver, if only because pure white can be offensive to almost every skin tone.

But for either Prussia or Fem!Prussia either of the three is acceptable as all three are canon, I believe.

Upcoming cons=
ConBravo 2013
In-progress/Current Cosplays=
Prussia (Hetalia) - 100%
Nurse!Prussia (Hetalia) - 100%

Greece (Hetalia) - 80%
(Tentative)
Nurse!Romano (Hetalia) - 0%
Nyotalia!Sweden OR Nyotalia!Germany (Hetalia) - 0%
NicotineUke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY-chan View Post
Buy either white or silver. It's more important that you do what's economical, in this case reusing a wig. I think all three can be done with a silver wig, as it's more natural than stark white, but the choice is yours.
Thats what I was thinking of doing. I was either going to get the wig from Arda or from EpicCos but seeing as Arda had that really nice silver one I was going to go with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicotineUke View Post
For Fem!Prussia white is most common, but it's recommended that you use an off white/silver, if only because pure white can be offensive to almost every skin tone.

But for either Prussia or Fem!Prussia either of the three is acceptable as all three are canon, I believe.
Yeah I have the long white wig I used for Fem Jack Frost so I have been using that for Fem! Prussia until I save up enough for my Austrian Succession cosplay then I was going to get something not so white.

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

I know this is a little late, but Prussia is albino so white is actually the best color. With albino characters it's more realistic than using a grey or silver wig.

Daughter of White-Haku (Vocaloid)
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #6
Chaotaku
I love you

I think any of the three will work. But it is best to save money and resources so a white or silver wig will be best. I say just look at some wigs and get whatever saves you the most money. Be careful, though, because cheap wigs can sometimes be, literally, cheap wigs. Find a wig that works best for you and go with it
Chaotaku is offline   Reply With Quote