Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Costumes (Used)

Unread 01-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
mizuki_hikaru

For Sale:Ren Feast Garb, Kimono Cosplay. Priced to sell,needs to go, tons of items

I have a couple dozen items to sell. I accept Paypal and hidden cash at buyers risk. I'm selling most of these only because my car died and I have to buy a new one. As to the Ren fest style garb, it's only been tried on. I went to Ren fest this year for the first time and I decided just go in normal clothes. All of them are Best Offer so feel free to PM me an offer that'll fit into your budget as I'm broke and my closet is WAY to full. I am willing to sell things as sets or as individual pieces. Smoke free home, have pets, but they're not aloud in the closet. Here we go!

New link. (sorry try this one)
http://s47.beta.photobucket.com/user...le/cosplaysale
All photos can be found here.
http://s47.beta.photobucket.com/user...le/cosplaysale

http://s47.beta.photobucket.com/user...splay%20Kimono

As a side note. Here is a link to the F+F size chart to help out. Sorry for the trouble.
http://www.fanplusfriend.com/service...andard_Sizes__

Fan Plus Friend Blue and Black Blouse (with Sheer skirt)-
it's a Lady 90 or a US 16 measurements are
Bust-40in/102cm
Waist-32in/81cm
Hips-42in/107cm
You can see a better pick on the FPF site under Elegant Classical Lolita Puffy Sleeves Frilly Bottom Long Blouse*5color Instant Shipping. It's a bit to big for me and i'll never wear it.

Blue and Black Kimono Dress-
This costume was made by dizzylizzy here on Cosplay.com. It's made from Casa as well as brocade (the blue/black pattern on the collar was about $24 a YARD there is some extra if wanted it's $5 extra). It's tied shut with two ties on the shirt, then the obi belt that has the longer sash. The skirt has elastic so it's pretty forgiving size wise. The measurements I gave to Lizzy are below. I'd like at least $100 as it's a costume made to last. It's not been warn as I didn't make it to the con, but i'm semi-flexible if it goes to a good home.
1.Neck circumferance- 16in
2.Bust/Chest36D) 37in with bra on
3.Waist:36.5in
5.Hip-39.5in
7+8.Front length (neck to waist)- Bust hieght-27.5in
9.Back length (neck to waist)-Waist hieght-49in
11.Shoulder length-8in
Shoulder to shoulder (from one joint to the other, it should me the shoulder length x2)-16in
16.Arm length (to wrist)-19in
17.Waist to ankle-35in

Blue Kimono Dress-
It's from HonestDragon, it's a decent dress, but it doesn't fit and i'm to impatient to deal with it. It's great to use for a base or to fit up for yourself. The fabric is really pretty, it's a dark blue-ish purple. The closures are pretty cool to. If you've got a nice black skirt or a corset it's great to wear under it. Measurements are below.
1.Bust-94cm(36C)
2.Waist-91.4cm
3.Top Hip-100cm
4.Hip-99.1cm
5.Shoulder to Bust-36.5cm
6.Neck-39.5cm
7.Shoulder to wrist-60.5cm
8.Biceps-30cm
10.Neck to waist-50.5cm
12.Waist to floor-89cm
13.Shoulder width-43.2cm

Fan Plus Friend Blue,Silver and white Skirt,undershirt and corset set-
This set is from F+F. It's only been worn one day at San Japan. It's a wonderful cosplay and I LOVE it, but the skirts a bit to big and I've got to many costumes.
Skirt-US 16/18 it's got a zipper in the side
Corset-closures are in picture/tie style in back to adjust the fit size is 16/14
Undershirt-it's mesh size 16/14

Black Underbust corset-
This corset was made by a lady here on Cosplay.com and it's a good bit to big for me it's made for someone with around a 40in waist, but the ties in the back make it reasonable adjustable. Never been worn. (sorry pics are blurry)

RenFest type items

Underbust red/black and black reversible corset-
Bust-36D
'Natural'waist-31in
"height" of the corset (underbust to were corset will end)-12.4in
It's pretty adjustable due to all of the string ties. The sleeves, sides, front and back on both are closed with ties.It makes for a super flexible size and fit. The black side is kind of velvet like.

Overbust Reversible Black/red and Black
Similar to the above corset, but it goes over your bust and the pattern on the red/black side is a bit different. The ties are in the same places too. Made to the same measurements.

Black Lace Biased Skirt-
A see-thru lace skirt made to go over other skirts. It's cut in a 'fairy' type style. It has an elastic waist banned.

I think that's everything feel free to PM me if you've got any questions. Thanks, hope that's everything.

Last edited by mizuki_hikaru : 01-26-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Unread 01-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
Kismet

None of your links are working for me. :/
Unread 01-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
korikachan
KiyuxTheSinger

All the links are broken for me as well.
Unread 01-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
mokaakashiya16

same here
Unread 01-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
Kaniki

I'm really interested in the corsets. Whn the links work please pm me to let me know and let me know what price frame you're looking in. :3

Unread 01-26-2013, 06:49 AM   #6
peacelovepandas

How much for the corsets, and can you Email me pictures? Loveshorses10@embarqmail.com