Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 03-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
Kokoro Hane
Mangaka on a mission~

Doppelganger; Dawn of The Inverted Soul (VN made with Ren'Py) AX2013 possible group?

I can't say this is official, as I am still figuring out which days I can go to AX, if at all (figuring out if I can save enough money and all >.<). I am pretty certain I can go for at least one day, but ya never know when things may come up. Also I want to see if anyone's even interested in this. I thought this VN would be fun to cosplay as a group ^o^

Anyway! For those of you who may not know what Ren'Py is or what VN stands for, I shall explain; Ren'Py is a free visual novel making software (thus, VN stands for "visual novel") and a visual novel is a game that tells a story with pictures, sound, music, and sometimes voice acting and usually has multiple endings based on your choices.

The visual novel I'd love to have a group for is called Doppelganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul. If you're a Ren'Py user (or play games made with it) and have played it, awesome! If you haven't heard of it, it's an epic free (yes, as in the creators made it to be a free visual novel) original English-language visual novel with a total of 29 ENDINGS! I'm even still working on getting them all~ If you wanna look it up, it's found in this thread; http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/vie...p?f=11&t=18947

I LOVE this visual novel. It's very addicting and well written. There are a lot of characters, but each one is important in some way. I have been a fan of this visual novelist since the first VN I played from her, Fantasia: The Realm of Thanos. So I'd love to show it a little love via cosplay~ If anyone is interested who have played the visual novel, or who are going to play, it would be so cool if we could get a group going for this! I'm already planning out a cosplay for Jun Suwabara, the main character's best friend.

Day this group would happen and where we would meet at AX to get together is undecided. Like I said, this is sorta unofficial at the moment, since I am figuring out when I can come, and it also depends on if I'll be my friend's table assistant in the Artist Alley or not. Even if I couldn't make it, those who are still interested could lead out this group. You can cosplay as either street clothes (aka normal clothes) variation or their school uniform. I've never organized a group cosplay before, so bear with me!

Characters That Plan To Come:
Jun Suwabara [street clothes] - Kokoro Hane

Characters Needed:
Lucia
Lee
Shuang
Raphael
Blake
Yuri
Ignaitus
Clifford
Rico
"Marshall"

Other Possible Characters:
Anatasia
Yuzhu
Zyuang
Chuxiang
Nia
Detective Niel
Lucia's parents
Arthur

I know there are probably more, they can come too of course~
Um, so if you're interested, let me know what days you plan to go to AX and who you'd plan to go as, or if you're interested after you play the game if you plan to. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, or any helpful advice and how to organize group cosplay~

Thank you for reading!
Meiko [default] (Vocaloid)

Currently in the works!
Hajime (Hamatora)
Xiaoyu [school uniform] (Tekken 6)

On The Backburner
Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage)
Mike Vinson (re:Set Episode 1: Thief of All Hearts)
May (Pokemon)
Keichii Maebara [genderbent] (Higurashi)
Blake (RWBY)
Zetsunei (Z Forever)
Kaiko [default] (Vocaloid)
Kokoro Hane is offline   Reply With Quote