Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 02-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
RachelVanDruitt
Narcissistic Cosplayer

Viscount of Druitt Make - up

Alright, well. I am new to cosplaying and I am intending on cosplaying the Vicount of Druitt from Kuroshitsuji for th up and coming Otafest (Alberta, Canada.) So I was wondering what kind of make up I would need to pull off the look. Oh and also, I have quite full lips, so does anyone have any tips to making them smaller + more manlier? c: Thanks!
RachelVanDruitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
Lyrt
Sheepy King of Sheeplings

Well, for the people who don't know the character you should put up a reference picture.

But for your lips most people use concealer or foundation to make them seem more masculine. Since he does have a more feminine face you could easily get away with just gloss, or even chap stick.

I would recommend a set of lashes, and winged liner drooping downward. Be sure to practice it before the con though so you know what looks right.
Lyrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
novaraven1

go and watch clips from the kuroshitsuji musical on youtube. the second one has the viscount in it and if you pause it you can probably figure out his make-up that way. it's also a matter of making his look work with your own skintone and features.
gel eyeliner with an angles brush is my new fav since it goes on easier and with more control. and since he's rather heavy on the eyemake-up, several shades of purple shadow from a palette is a good idea, (revlon or NYX have nice ones in purples)and a good silicone based eye primer to make it go on smoothly and last longer.

Last edited by novaraven1 : 02-12-2013 at 07:51 PM.
novaraven1 is offline   Reply With Quote