Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Closed Thread
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
Xekaz
Ruler of Empherie

HATEFUL Commissioner

The point of this message is; DO NOT HIRE /Heine/ FOR ANY COMMISSION.
This man is rude, hateful, and POSTS HATEFUL STATUSES PUBLICLY ABOUT HIS CLIENTS!

What started all of this?
Well, i asked him if he could make a commission for me out of certain materials that i wanted.
He then told me either he uses expensive material, or "Make it myself".

Let me remind you all:
Commission: Give an order for or authorize the production of (something such as a building, piece of equipment, or work of art).

1. I hired YOU. That means what materials I want, you use, or don't work for me. You don't HAVE to work for me, but if i'm PAYING YOU, i expect you use the material i ask, since you ARE capable of using them. So what's the problem? You want more money.

2. As a commissioner, it is your JOB and DUTY to build something the way i want it to be built if you are capable of it. (Which he was). You didn't hire ME, i hired YOU, so YOU DON'T choose how to build it, unless YOU are paying for it.

He wants to build it out of the material HE wants rather what i wanted, even though I'M THE ONE PAYING.

Now, this commissioner has yet to speak to me with a positive attitude, nor spoken a kind word to me, ever.
I asked for a quote within my time-frame for a certain cosplay to be made, and he figured, since i wanted a cosplay commission done within a month, that he should post about me on the internet as an "annoying customer".
I have received MANY horrible names from him, and very VERY rude messages from him, only because of questions i asked about commissions.
Half the time, he wouldn't reply (I never resent a message nor spammed). And the other half, he yelled for me to either ask someone else, or to "Google" something and have common sense.
I then posted on Facebook, about how it a commissioner was over pricing me for something that was being made. (It was not about /Heine/). He then assumed it was me, then began posting VERY hateful statuses about me, and publicly telling people that he was going to tell every commissioner he knows not to let me hire them. Only 12 minutes later, i had 2 other commissioners send me hate messages via Facebook. So i assume he did what he said. (I've also seen him post hateful images he made of other people as well).

Again, DO NOT HIRE /Heine/ FOR COMMISSIONS.

Also, i have had one of my friends recently add him, and YES, he CONTINUES to post hateful statuses about me, and tells other commissioners not to work for me.

I understand a lot of you will SOMEHOW think wrong of ME for this, i don't know how that would be possible, but i don't care.
When a commissioner i'm trying to PAY to make me something posts hate about me publicly, and tells others not to work for me, i consider them trash, and that others shouldn't go to him.

He DOES make amazing props & Cosplays, but was a very rude person towards me.

People /Heine/ has sent to send me hate messages: (My proof is that he is the only mutual friend with these following people, and already admitted to sending messages about me).

1. (Name resented): gotta savemoney for a new haircut so you dont have to cut your hair with your mom's razors anymore right?

2. (Name resented): I can provide you with top notch quality props. Send me a message. I use a combination of macaroni (velveeta brand only!!!) and mayonnaise as glue. Best props on the east coast bro, get at me.

Last edited by Xekaz : 01-28-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Unread 01-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
Li_Syaoran
Lone Wolf

#RequestLock and delete.
Offensive thread
CureCos:http://en.curecos.com/profile/?ch=331883
Cos Group Page:https://www.facebook.com/LonewolfCosplay

Current Anime Con list
Sakura con 2013
Male Black Rock Shooter
Sword Art Online Gun-master/Swordsman Kirito
Male Suit Saber from Fate Prototype
Imitation Black Kagamine Len

Last edited by Li_Syaoran : 01-28-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
Xekaz
Ruler of Empherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li_Syaoran View Post
#RequestLock and delete.
Offensive thread
This Forum is Commissioner review.
This thread is not of offence. It is an awareness statement to other people ABOUT offensive content from Commissioners.
This thread is not against the term & conditions nor against the community guidelines.
Sorry to disappoint.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:24 PM   #4
Ithlia
Row row fight the powa

Are you kidding me right now? He was MORE than kind to you while YOU were being indecisive and not following his simple request of giving him TWO MONTHS NOTICE for any prop commission. He told you prices and gives QUALITY work. Everything he makes is fantastic and the fact that you are trying to slander his name is pathetic. You want expensive props made cheaply, which causes them to not be durable. Any commissioner who takes on a project wants to make it to the best of his or her ability because everything is a work of art. When YOU wear something by a commissioner YOU are advertising the commissioner's work, and no commissioner wants a cheaply made prop or helmet or anything wandering around to give him/herself a bad name.

He gave you the price estimates and all you do is complain, no matter who gives you the estimate. He even helped you find other commissioners and now you are going to badmouth him? Please, you badmouth EVERY commissioner who can't give you a durable, fantastic looking helmet for $60, because that is NOT going to happen. If you don't want it to cost a lot, then the work is going to reflect that. Cheap price = cheap quality. One con wear would destroy it and you would just sink more money into repairing it or commissioning a new one.

Commissioners work together and if customers continue to give them problems, then yes they are going to warn other commissioners. If anything, Heine has been more than kind to you until you start whining about EVERY commissioner. You complain about the prices, the materials, the labor, EVERYTHING.

I'm actually laughing at how many lies are in your post.

Also, you are violating the TOS by posting his real name along with his alias, you are to ONLY use aliases.

Cosplay Plans:
-Mako (Kill la Kill)
-Popstar Ahri (League of Legends)
-Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 5)
-Poison (Final Fight)

My Facebook Page:Facebook.com/IthliaOfficial
My DeviantArt:DeviantArt
My Tumblr:Tumblr
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
BlackChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xekaz View Post
This thread is not of offence. It is an awareness statement to other people ABOUT offensive content from Commissioners.
This thread is not against the term & conditions nor against the community guidelines.
Sorry to disappoint.
It IS against Terms to post someone's real name no matter what you're saying. Also requesting a lock and delete, you decided to use someone's actual name. I observed everything that was said on Facebook as well, so I know that a lot of this is untrue and out of context. He was polite with you when you were being demanding.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
Li_Syaoran
Lone Wolf

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint.
False, u are violating the Term of Agreement.
You posted his real name, so your are under the jurisdiction of the first Offense.
Please take this down, before a admin steps in.

Current Anime Con list
Sakura con 2013
Male Black Rock Shooter
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #7
Xekaz
Ruler of Empherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithlia View Post
Are you kidding me right now? He was MORE than kind to you while YOU were being indecisive and not following his simple request of giving him TWO MONTHS NOTICE for any prop commission. He told you prices and gives QUALITY work. Everything he makes is fantastic and the fact that you are trying to slander his name is pathetic. You want expensive props made cheaply, which causes them to not be durable. Any commissioner who takes on a project wants to make it to the best of his or her ability because everything is a work of art. When YOU wear something by a commissioner YOU are advertising the commissioner's work, and no commissioner wants a cheaply made prop or helmet or anything wandering around to give him/herself a bad name.

He gave you the price estimates and all you do is complain, no matter who gives you the estimate. He even helped you find other commissioners and now you are going to badmouth him? Please, you badmouth EVERY commissioner who can't give you a durable, fantastic looking helmet for $60, because that is NOT going to happen. If you don't want it to cost a lot, then the work is going to reflect that. Cheap price = cheap quality. One con wear would destroy it and you would just sink more money into repairing it or commissioning a new one.

Commissioners work together and if customers continue to give them problems, then yes they are going to warn other commissioners. If anything, Heine has been more than kind to you until you start whining about EVERY commissioner. You complain about the prices, the materials, the labor, EVERYTHING.

I'm actually laughing at how many lies are in your post.

Also, you are violating the TOS by posting his real name along with his alias, you are to ONLY use aliases.
1. No, the helmet was offered over $200.00.
Also, i reviewed my messages before this thread was started, no, i did not recieve anything kind.
Also, you ARE on his friend-list. You should be able to see the status' posted about me, oh, and 2 people hae been sent from him to comment drama and hate to my profile. I can have that screenshot for you if you like.

And i never argued about pricing. I only replied concerns about fabric/material used. Sorry that you have been mislead.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #8
Li_Syaoran
Lone Wolf

@admin:
Please #REQUEST LOCK and Delete.
pming

Current Anime Con list
Sakura con 2013
Male Black Rock Shooter
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
Ithlia
Row row fight the powa

Quote:
1. No, the helmet was offered over $200.00.
Also, i reviewed my messages before this thread was started, no, i did not recieve anything kind.
Also, you ARE on his friend-list. You should be able to see the status' posted about me, oh, and 2 people hae been sent from him to comment drama and hate to my profile. I can have that screenshot for you if you like.

And i never argued about pricing. I only replied concerns about fabric/material used. Sorry that you have been mislead.

I haven't been mislead at all. You keep posting negative status updates about anything that a commissioner says to you, whether it is the price, materials, etc... I've seen everything and he has been MORE than kind to you. You ask him the same questions over again, basically, and don't agree with the price. If you don't like the price, don't complain about it publicly over Facebook, which you do. Simply thank the commissioner for giving a quote and move on.

Cosplay Plans:
-Mako (Kill la Kill)
-Popstar Ahri (League of Legends)
-Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 5)
-Poison (Final Fight)

My Facebook Page:Facebook.com/IthliaOfficial
My DeviantArt:DeviantArt
My Tumblr:Tumblr
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #10
Xekaz
Ruler of Empherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackChii View Post
It IS against Terms to post someone's real name no matter what you're saying. Also requesting a lock and delete, you decided to use someone's actual name. I observed everything that was said on Facebook as well, so I know that a lot of this is untrue and out of context. He was polite with you when you were being demanding.
Demanding? Have you proof? Because i am not demanding. Never did a force anything, or strongly recommend anything if that. I strongly requested for certain details, but that would be it at most. Next?.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #11
Xekaz
Ruler of Empherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithlia View Post
I haven't been mislead at all. You keep posting negative status updates about anything that a commissioner says to you, whether it is the price, materials, etc... I've seen everything and he has been MORE than kind to you. You ask him the same questions over again, basically, and don't agree with the price. If you don't like the price, don't complain about it publicly over Facebook, which you do. Simply thank the commissioner for giving a quote and move on.
Again, i've never argued about pricing. If it was too much, i dropped it.
Also, if read closely, i The status about pricing was NOT about him, but another commissioner doing another Cosplay Jacket for me. My proof? Well, i can also screenshot that for you as well, from my email.
As for asking the same questions, i've maybe done that once or twice. But i do not spam messages, also stated above.
Next?
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #12
Li_Syaoran
Lone Wolf

Just a heads up, i contacted a admin, and this issue will be dealt with momentarily.

Current Anime Con list
Sakura con 2013
Male Black Rock Shooter
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
Xekaz
Ruler of Empherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li_Syaoran View Post
Just a heads up, i contacted a admin, and this issue will be dealt with momentarily.
Thank you for that, i noticed that the passed 3 Quick Replies you've made. Thank you though.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #14
prince_izumi

Reported 8D
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #15
BlackChii

Quote:
Demanding? Have you proof? Because i am not demanding. Never did a force anything, or strongly recommend anything if that. I strongly requested for certain details, but that would be it at most. Next?.
"Strongly Requesting" IS being demanding. Quotes are just that. JUST a quote. If the price/materials bother you, move on instead of complaining about the commissioner. Find someone who IS willing to do things your way for your price. There is no need to publicly post about someone just because they wanted to do things that are up to par with their work. If he decided to complain about you after you block him on Facebook, that's none of your business, nor anyone elses. You handled things badly, especially by posting this. End of story. Not to mention posting his REAL NAME on a very public website. That's what usernames and aliases are for in the first place.
Closed Thread