Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Unread 02-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Higpi
No.

Brave 10 gathering 2013

Hey guys! I thought i'd hold a gathering for anyone who will be cosplaying a character from brave 10. I'm going to cosplay Saizo and my best friend Yuri. We're looking for more Brave 10 cosplayers so if you're out there and you're reading this now, why not join?!
Also, if you'd like to join please let me know and if you change your mind please let me know ahead of time. It'll be time consuming if you don't. I want to make this official and I hope it becomes huge! If you don't know you will attend for sure please let me know.

I also want you guys to know that I will be updating this every other day.I was planning on a photo shoot of all of us but that's if I'm not lagging, lol. Well my mom plans on getting me a canon t3i mark ii in a couple of weeks if I help her around the house so hopefully she keeps her word and I stop slacking off so i'll be able to take a group photo of all of us, even single ones. I want this to be super fun and memorable and I will bring Candy bars to all those going because us Brave 10 cosplayers roll like that, woooorrrddd. *That was really lame of me ;o*

When: Day 1
Time:TBA

Sanada's 10 warriors~
Higpi(Me)-Saizo Kirigakure
Higpi's best friend-Yuri Kamanosuke

Iga's league of five~

Feudal Lords~

Misc.

Last edited by Higpi : 02-24-2013 at 10:12 PM.
Higpi is offline   Reply With Quote