Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Steampunk

Unread 01-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Neo-Victorian Film

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to get the word out to fellow Neo-Victorian and Steampunk afficionados about a Neo-Victorian feature length film that I have been working on for a while. Since it involves a number of cosplayers from the DC / Baltimore area I thought that it would be appropriate to post information about the project on ths site. Please note I AM NOT TRYING TO RECRUIT, I am just trying to get the word out to like minded people.

This past weekend we did a teaser photoshoot in preperation for a much larger promotional photoshoot in early March. Here is a link to some pictures from that potoshoot on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9512398&type=1

We plan to begin shooting Arkham: The Prophecy in Maryland this fall.

Thanks for your time and interest in my little project.

Have a great day.

John
Arkham Productions, LLC

A necromancer, a minister, a miko, a wiccan, a werewolf, and two vampires walk into a bar….
arkham71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
BettieVonB
BettieVonB

Awesome! I look forward to returning to Baltimore this summer! Can't wait to see what you come up with Which cemetery are you shooting in? My yard backs up to Loudon Park in Baltimore and there are some incredible graves/tombs there! Anyway, if you want hair and makeup help I'd love to help (I know you said you aren't recruiting, just a friendly offer). I've been doing a lot of work out here in California lately.
BettieVonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettieVonB View Post
Awesome! I look forward to returning to Baltimore this summer! Can't wait to see what you come up with Which cemetery are you shooting in? My yard backs up to Loudon Park in Baltimore and there are some incredible graves/tombs there! Anyway, if you want hair and makeup help I'd love to help (I know you said you aren't recruiting, just a friendly offer). I've been doing a lot of work out here in California lately.
Well actually we did the main photo shoot in Cambridge, MD in early March. I have attached a few photos from the shoot to give an idea of the quality of the costumes.

We were able to get permission to use the cemetery of a local church with graves dating back to the 1600s. However the current church was built during the Victorian Era. These are only a small portion of the photos taken.

I have recently created a web site for the production company and I hope to have the rest of the photos available on the site during the next few weeks.

http://www.arkhamproductionsllc.com/

As for your offer to help out I definitely wouldn't turn it down. A number of the crew from my first film have moved out to LA so we will be looking for people to work on the current film this fall.

Have a great weekend!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dsc_0227.jpg (86.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Dsc_0023.jpg (154.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Leandra2.jpg (103.2 KB, 0 views)
Arkham Productions, LLC

A necromancer, a minister, a miko, a wiccan, a werewolf, and two vampires walk into a bar….
Unread 04-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
Scorpion89
The Master

Hey John,

Been trying to catch up with you guys, if your not to busy on April 27th at 2pm we are having a general cosplay photo shoot in Bmore, folks from the DMV Anime and Greater Bmore Anime club are organizing it.

We are going to meet at the Inner Harbor Fountains and then go from their it would be nice to have some fellow Steampunk folks running around with us.
Unread 04-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #5
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
Hey John,

Been trying to catch up with you guys, if your not to busy on April 27th at 2pm we are having a general cosplay photo shoot in Bmore, folks from the DMV Anime and Greater Bmore Anime club are organizing it.

We are going to meet at the Inner Harbor Fountains and then go from their it would be nice to have some fellow Steampunk folks running around with us.
Thanks for the invite. I will have to ask my other half what we have lined up for that weekend. I do know that we have early auditions for actors we have worked with in the past coming up in the fairly near future, but since the Casting Director handles 90% of that I will have to coordinate with her as well.

Thanks for the invite. My fiancée and I will most likely come if we don't have a former engagement. I will let you know by PM in the next few days.

Have a great night!

John McDonald
Arkham Productions, LLC