Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 08-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
bean93
Can I touch your haaaand?

***ORG XIII (Kingdom Hearts) and YURI LOWELL (Tales of Vesperia)*** Needs new home :)

SELLING ORGANIZATION XIII JACKET AND YURI LOWELL COSPLAY

They were rarely worn (the Organization jacket once in 2006 for a day, Yuri Lowell for 2 cons) They are great quality, I'm sorry to see them go but I do need some closet space and money for new projects.
  • PLEASE USE PMs TO CONTACT ME~
  • SHIPPING to anywhere in USA is $5 only!!!!
  • Not looking to trade, only to sell - but MIGHT, MIIIIGHT consider Persona 4 cosplays.
  • Any flaws at all I am honest about, I will tell you everything and if you desire more pics/have specific questions, do not hesitate to ask!!!
  • I am not responsible for lost packages in the mail. (Tracking info: add $5 - 10, price depends on weight of item)
  • No returns, pay thru Paypal only
ORGANIZATION XIII CLOAK (Kingdom Hearts II) SOLD!
Originally bought for: $200
My price: $80

Measurements:

Extra pictures:

Description: It's really heavy and nice! It's lined inside and outside and because of the thick non-shiny material it looks SO legit, I love it so much <3 You are paying for the cloak only.

Flaws: Hardly noticeable but had to glue a part of the chains where it connects to the jacket. Can provide pics upon request.

YURI LOWELL (Tales of Vesperia) ON HOLD
Originally bought for: $190
My price: $90

Measurements:

Extra pictures:

Description: It's made with great quality material and it is lined on the inside. Because I was crossplaying I added another eye/hook above the topmost button but it's optional if you want to use it or not. Beware, the pants don't stretch! With this purchase you will be receiving the outer and inner jackets, the pants, the belt, and a pair of gloves.
Flaws: It's clean and nothing is coming apart - I was originally gonna ask for 100 but the boot covers are kind of questionable, it's fine but the bottom is just a little worn. PICS UPON REQUEST and if you end up wanting the boot covers, just add $5.

Let me know with any questions~

Cosplay
Organization 13 2006 *retired, sold*
Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell 2009, 10 *retired, sold*
Persona 4 - Yukiko Amagi 2011, 12
Persona 4 - Teddie (pageant) 2012, 13
Persona 4 - Gas Station Attendant 2013, 14
Persona 4 - Izanami - no - Okami (Goddess) 2014
Hataraku Maou Sama - Mayumi Kisaki 2014
Soul Eater - Liz Thompson 2014

Last edited by bean93 : 08-18-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Unread 08-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
hylee
Sagrim-Ur's Chosen

what size is the org coat? i have no idea what my measurements are....
Unread 08-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
bean93

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylee View Post
what size is the org coat? i have no idea what my measurements are....
Hmmm... I got this custom made with my measurements so I can't provide an exact size. I can tell you though that I usually wear small-medium and if fits me fine, plus some wiggle room. Are you able to get any measuring tape and take some basic measurements like the shoulder to shoulder, height, bust, waist and hip? If it helps, my bust is 33 inches, waist is 27 inches, hip is 35ish inches and I am 5 foot 5 inches.

Cosplay
Unread 08-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
hylee
Sagrim-Ur's Chosen

found my mom's measuring tape. great new is we are pretty much the exact same measurements. hold onto it for me for now, i'm gonna message my boyfriend (who wil be the one paying for it) and I'll see if i can convince him ^u^ I'll messge you as soon as I have a yes or no.

btw, I was at otakon too. This was my best year so far (even though I've only been going for two years!)
Unread 08-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #5
bean93

Quote:
found my mom's measuring tape. great new is we are pretty much the exact same measurements. hold onto it for me for now, i'm gonna message my boyfriend (who wil be the one paying for it) and I'll see if i can convince him ^u^ I'll messge you as soon as I have a yes or no.

btw, I was at otakon too. This was my best year so far (even though I've only been going for two years!)
That's great to hear!!! Yeah I'll hold it for you, but just so you know I'm leaving for school this weekend, so it would help alot if you could get a yes or a no before then so I can figure out shipping On here I will put "on hold until 8/23" but if you need me to hold it longer, just say so!

Otakon is the only con I'm able to go to every year, so i look forward to it like crazy come summer time xD I would have to agree that this year was particularly really fun. For me, I've been attending Otakon since 2006 and it's amazing how the attendance is growing every year haha
Are you planning to go next year too?

Cosplay
Unread 08-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
hylee
Sagrim-Ur's Chosen

He said yes! but we won't have money in the account until Tuesday, when we run errands and cash the paycheck.

My friends tried to get me to come back in about 204 and up, but my mother always said now, then the '09-11 years we just didnt have the money, now we pul out $100 each paycheck to fund our weekend vacation, food, cosplay, hotel, and shopping money. we just got our first paycheck of after otakon and that's how the coat is gonna be paid for. we're super excited about next year. only problem is, our friend who usually paid for the room had a huge argument with us this otakon so we arent gonna be staying with him.but it will all work out. I did Kairi this year abd I fell inlove with her, so I'm making like 4 other Kairi costumes. XD organization Kairi is the first that will be done it seems ^u^

(gah! i rambled! sorry.)

but can you suggest any good hotels? I've only stayed at the Hyatt and the Renissance (not staying there again)
*Nora's Wig (RWBY)
*Magnhild(RWBY)
Way to Dawn (KH2)
Ling's sword (FMAB)

LF Cosplays: (mens shirt size L/XL pants 40? pm me for exacts)
*Lie Ren (RWBY)
Ling Yoa (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood) Greed/Ling
*Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Organization Coat (KH series)
*Nora's outfit (RWBY) (female shirt size medium and pants size 7/8)

Me & Boyfriend. *most wanted

I make paopu fruit plushies!
Unread 08-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #7
hylee
Sagrim-Ur's Chosen

Update! he said that we can send you the money now I'll pm you.
*Nora's Wig (RWBY)
*Magnhild(RWBY)
Way to Dawn (KH2)
Ling's sword (FMAB)

*Lie Ren (RWBY)
*Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Unread 08-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #8
bean93

Quote:
He said yes! but we won't have money in the account until Tuesday, when we run errands and cash the paycheck.

My friends tried to get me to come back in about 204 and up, but my mother always said now, then the '09-11 years we just didnt have the money, now we pul out $100 each paycheck to fund our weekend vacation, food, cosplay, hotel, and shopping money. we just got our first paycheck of after otakon and that's how the coat is gonna be paid for. we're super excited about next year. only problem is, our friend who usually paid for the room had a huge argument with us this otakon so we arent gonna be staying with him.but it will all work out. I did Kairi this year abd I fell inlove with her, so I'm making like 4 other Kairi costumes. XD organization Kairi is the first that will be done it seems ^u^

(gah! i rambled! sorry.)

but can you suggest any good hotels? I've only stayed at the Hyatt and the Renissance (not staying there again)
Nah hahah rambling is good I'm gonna ramble a bit myself now actually lol

Omg Otakon itself demands a massive amount of money... I get jealous of people who can afford to go to MULTIPLE cons a year! Can't wait to do that lol but for now I'm quite content with Otakon (cuz it's so massive!!!)

Aw that sucks about the room but there are lots of options if you can't reserve one, people are always looking for roommates and such, but I do hope you guys can work something out and stay there for the weekend, it's always a blast!
Love the Org. Kairi idea. Maybe I'll see you there next year!

As for hotels, I've only recently started staying the weekend for Otakon, my group has stayed in the Sheraton last year, and this year we stayed at the Hilton. This year we are trying for Days Inn. Both Sheraton (the one nearest to BCC) and Hilton were nice - our group didn't have any problems. We loved using the skywalk for Hilton, but the Hilton didn't have fridges or microwaves ;__; but the lobby for Hilton is large and cool, they give you 4 room keys even if you don't ask for extra! I thought that was good.

I hear Hyatt is a nice hotel, what makes you not want to go there again?

Cosplay
Unread 08-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #9
hylee
Sagrim-Ur's Chosen

The Hyatt was great. we might be staying there again, since I'm in charge of the planning.

its the Renissance tht we might not be staying at, they were just giving all of the Otakon members crap for everything. It wasnt awful, but they took like 4 hours to get us blankets. :/

but my group learned that food is good. i had a bag full of snacks and shared them with everyone. so many poptarts XD
*Nora's Wig (RWBY)
*Magnhild(RWBY)
Way to Dawn (KH2)
Ling's sword (FMAB)

*Lie Ren (RWBY)
*Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2)