Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Unread 02-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #16
Kimmu
silly pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
My friend wore Kid Loki at Katsu and lacked meats. She got a stern talking to by the Avengers.

I don't ship HAWKGUYS, but god I love Kate Bishop. She is a good bro. The relationship Fraction has developed for the 2 of them is pretty great.

The thing I like the most about the new on-going is Clint's determination to help people all the time, despite the fact that it sometimes ends with Bros trying to kill you, cheating on your gf, and feeding pizza to dogs. And carts getting wrecked. THEMES YO!
Do the Avengers want Loki to have access to Sausage? It's clearly working for him in one of his elaborate schemes. I'd trust it about as far as one can throw Mephisto.

I really, really like Kat. I don't ship them myself, but I love how she tends to be the competent adult of their friendship.

Don't forget the FEELS, man. THE FEELS. I got a little verklempt over the arrival of Pizza Dog. Also, we may be able to find it in our hearts to forgive Tony Stark for Civil War, but can we truly forgive him for spoiling the finale of Dog Cops?
Kimmu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #17
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmu View Post
Do the Avengers want Loki to have access to Sausage? It's clearly working for him in one of his elaborate schemes. I'd trust it about as far as one can throw Mephisto.

I really, really like Kat. I don't ship them myself, but I love how she tends to be the competent adult of their friendship.

Don't forget the FEELS, man. THE FEELS. I got a little verklempt over the arrival of Pizza Dog. Also, we may be able to find it in our hearts to forgive Tony Stark for Civil War, but can we truly forgive him for spoiling the finale of Dog Cops?
Loki can have all the meats he wants, it's cool, we have a Hulk. Also a Thor.

Kate's at her best when she's actually like an adult, but then SOMETHING throws her off her game. IE- Shirtless Clint, or him dropping knowledge on her about music and Brooklyn. As someone who lives in Brooklyn and enjoys both KISS and Jay-Z, that page got me in the feels.

Speaking of feels, what did it for me was issue 6, with Clint's "declaration" of war w/ the Tracksuits. It's the definition of B.A.M.F., and arguable the strongest image to me from the series to date.

FUN FACT: "Dog Cops" was an actual book Fraction pitched on. He revealed like last week on twitter.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #18
Auroracuno
Braviary

Oh wow, always cool to see a new con starting up close to home. May just have to check this out.
Auroracuno is offline   Reply With Quote