Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
touji

Cool Doumotography Available for Katsucon 2013!

Hey guys I'll be getting to Katsucon on Friday, most likely in the late afternoon / early evening time. I'm driving up from Williamsburg, or the Hampton Roads area. I'll also most likely be leaving on Sunday afternoon.

A little about myself:

This is actually my first time going to Katsucon. I've been to con's here and there, but that was long before I got into photography. I spent a lot of time watching anime in the late 90's and early 2000's and slowed down incredibly after the moe boom in the industry. I was studying abroad in Japan over the Spring semester of university in 2012, and I was gifted an opportunity to go shoot some cosplay photos at Comiket 82. After taking photos at Comiket, I realized that cosplay photography is incredibly fun for both parties: the photographer and the cosplayer.

Here's a link to my portfolio page. If you go to the biography section, you can read a little about my philosophy on photography. My gear is also listed as well.

www.doumotography.com

Pricing:
- $10 for 30 minute session give or take.

- Additional $5 if you would like me to bring a light setup. The additional set up time will not affect you or your party whatsoever.

Note: For additional people, there is no extra charge. I just want to make sure that you realize with more people to work with, the longer each photo would take. The amount of work that I could get done in the allotted time slot will most likely be a lot less than if it were a 1 on 1 shoot!

To book or inquire:
You can post here, send me a PM, or e-mail me at chris@doumotography (dot) com

What I need:
- Your Name / Nickname (I'd like to get to know you a little!)
- Character Name and Series
- Time you would like to shoot
- Photo shoot themes / reference material / scenes
- Optional: Photo of your costume would be very helpful.

What to Expect:
- A 30 minute session will most likely yield around 50 - 100 photos. 5-10 high resolution photos, edited, and not watermarked.
- Photos sent before February 24th (1 week after con ends. I usually get things done quickly though)
- A fun photo shoot!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or send me an e-mail to ask!

I'll also take requests LAST MINUTE at the convention. If you want to chat with some friends and think that maybe you want to do a shoot, don't hesitate to inquire about how to contact me at the convention! Given that I'm free at the time, I'll be glad to meet up.
touji is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
touji

For current schedule, please check my Katsucon Forum post!

http://forums.katsucon.org/viewtopic.php?p=25442#25442