Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 02-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
Marishka
SupernaturalFangirl

Seeking cosplay partner for MechaCon 2013

Okay so this is my first time on this site,so if I do anything wrong im sorry! So im going to my first anime con and need a cosplay partner. I was sulking about how I was going to cosplay alone when someone suggested I go on a forum and look for other cosplayers going. And I said why the hell not I could finally join Cosplay.com. I'm in 8th grade so I need someone around that age, Im thinking of going as Deidara for Friday,Alois Trancy on Sat,and dont know who on Sun. If you can partner with me that'd be awesome!

Unread 05-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
ScarletteQueen

Hello there ^.^ I'll be at Mecha all weekend and I'm not in those fandoms or can offer you much *I cosplay superheroes and CATS the musical characters XD*) but I'll be around so if you want we can keep in contact and meet up just to say hello!
ScarletteQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
geta-baby
UcanCallmePoison

Sorry I can't help either. I stick mainly to superheroes also and Western Animation now when cosplaying. Good luck with your costumes tho
geta-baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
Chrysanthemum-P
Chrysanthmum-Papa

Hi there Marishka, I see you are into much of the bigger animes. We may not be cosplaying in the same series (I'll be doing Ingo from Pokemon, then Japan from Hetalia, then an OC), but I think your best bet to finding a partner is actually hanging in the groups of cosplayers from the series. You're lucky since Black Butler and Naruto are big and widely cosplayed at cons, so it should not be all that difficult, yet it is your first con. Other people may be going alone as well, an hey, it may even be their first on as well. Just try asking around a bit, or hopefully someone would approach you! Good luck!

Takenaka Hanbei [Sengoku Basara]

Gakuen!Ishida Mitsunari [Gakuen BASARA]

Ingo [Pokemon Black and White]

Psychic Trainer Sly [Pokemon X and Y]

Conventions and Other Events

Anime Getaway [Alabama,Mobile]

Kiken Sei Fest [Dorado,Panama]

Looking for Southern Coastal America groups of Sengoku BASARA and Pokemon. Anyone willing to form or invite me feel free to message me!
Chrysanthemum-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
MiyoRyuu

I'm going to MechaCon with my friend and her friend. I'm going as Young!Grell in Older!Grell's outfit with scissors, my friend is going as Ciel, her friend is going as Elizabeth or Sebastian or someone else from Black Butler(I forgot because we planned this out last year). We're going there Saturday and were going at 8:30 AM and will stay there all day. Keep an eye out for us!
MiyoRyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
luna5009
AnimeGamerGirlLuna

I'm not going to Mechacon this year, but if I was I would of LOVED to cosplay with you, I do sakura harono and I'm another Alois, but I don't plan to wear that to cons as often anymore.
Anyways I know there will be some naruto cosplayers, and ALOT of black butler.So it shouldn't be hard to fit in.I hope you have fun! Most of the people at mechacon are REALLY nice :3
luna5009 is offline   Reply With Quote