Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
OllieCollie

Air Gear: Kazuma Wig

Alright, currently I'm looking for a good Kazu wig to cosplay with.
There's no a lot of time before march 29th for Anime Matsuri, so I want to find a good one, and pretty fast.

We ordered one off of FM-Anime, but it seemed a bit shady to us...
So a wig similar to this one would just be perfect if anyone could help me find one?
OllieCollie is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
OllieCollie

I think I found the perfect wig, but I'm not sure, any opinions?
Link
Unread 02-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

I think it's a pretty good choice! My only concern is that it might have thin wefting on the top. If you're willing to spend that much money, I suggest you check out Arda Wigs or The Five Wits! They are both super high quality wig companies, for the same amount of money that you are willing to spend on that ebay wig. Plus they are sure to arrive before your con
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
OllieCollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibierwin View Post
I think it's a pretty good choice! My only concern is that it might have thin wefting on the top. If you're willing to spend that much money, I suggest you check out Arda Wigs or The Five Wits! They are both super high quality wig companies, for the same amount of money that you are willing to spend on that ebay wig. Plus they are sure to arrive before your con
I was looking at the Derek wig on Adra Wigs, and it looks so perfect, the only thing is that it's sold out and I'm not sure how long the back order would take. T~T
I'm a little worried how long it would take because we're a little short on tome considering Anime Matsuri is at the end of March.
Unread 02-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #5
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieCollie View Post
I was looking at the Derek wig on Adra Wigs, and it looks so perfect, the only thing is that it's sold out and I'm not sure how long the back order would take. T~T
I'm a little worried how long it would take because we're a little short on tome considering Anime Matsuri is at the end of March.
I would personally email them or ask them on the form to see when they are expecting a new shipment of the wig you wanted.
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote