Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Mila137

How to get Guy Make-up

Hello~ I have gotten my cosplay for Luka Crosszeria (Betrayal Knows my Name) and LOVE it! The only issue I have is that my face is a tad round and gives me a girlish shape. Does anyone know how to use make-up to make a face look longer and more rigid? Anime guys tend to have that shape and I can't pull off the bishie look without it! Thanks

P.S Is pinkyparadise.com a good place to get contacts?

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

There are some great female to male makeup tutorials on deviantArt. They can give you an idea of where to contour your face to create masculine angles. Good luck!
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
Mila137

Thanks!!
Unread 02-10-2013, 04:20 AM   #4
Higpi
No.

Oh cool! I'm going to cosplay him for anime expo. I'm ordering his cosplay tomorrow!
Also, you can search up tutorials on youtube. look at Michael James or gregory gorgeous videos. I really love their tutorials. I'm an transgendered person and depending on what mood i am, i'll dress as a guy or a girl. I can pull off both genders thankfully! But with no makeup, i look feminine. it's also helpful to contour and highlight( one of the reasons why i can pull off looking like a guy) it makes your makeup look way better and natural. Those are like the most important things to do! Look up some good bronzers! Make sure it doesn't make your face orange. I bought one crappy bronzer without knowing because the packaging looked nice and I thought, well if it costs that much and looks pretty, why not buy it? i bought it and it made my face orange.I looked like a ganguro.i learned my lesson and that was like a couple years ago. Mac bronzer is really good! Or you can also contour with darker shades of foundations and highlight with lighter foundations. Just make sure it's the right shade. Not too dar nor too light. I personally contour with darker foundations most of the time and highlight my face with macs cream color base in pearl. When contouring your face with a foundation, buy a foundation that's atleast a shade or two darker and mix it up with a little bit of your regular foundation. Good luck on your cosplay!

Last edited by Higpi : 02-10-2013 at 04:53 AM.
Higpi is offline   Reply With Quote