Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 01-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
ItsTroy

Hello @ Everyone from Florida

Hello everyone, my name is Troy and I am relatively new to the cosplay scene despite being an Anime fan for around 10 years. I am a college student near Tampa, and I love anime, good books, photography, and long walks on the beach. I have been going to a local con (Metrocon) for about 4 years now, and I finally believe I now have the time and the funds to get into cosplaying and cosplay photography.

After seeing some AMAZING cosplay at Metrocon, I have been inspired to make a costume that will turn heads. I don't think I have the skills now the make an acceptable cosplay (to me), but I hope learn quite a bit in the next couple months before Metro. Secondly, since I am a fan of photography, I want to figure out how to take the perfect con shots that I can share with everyone.

I wish you all to treat me well, and hopefully get some awesome cosplay done in the near future
ItsTroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
Talismand

Well first i guess XD and welcome glad to have another addition to the large and in charge cosplay comunity. Also good luck on the cosplay and is metrocon the only con you go to? you know being this is Florida we have close to 16 cons that happen here and mini cons everywhere
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote