Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

View Poll Results: What Day Should The Gathering Be Held?
Thursday Day 1 3 14.29%
Friday Day 2 10 47.62%
Saturday Day 3 7 33.33%
Sunday Day 4 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 05-05-2013, 12:35 AM   #61
W7Nights
I need more Power!
 
W7Nights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetwixtReality View Post
The ones in bold are photoshoots others in this thread have said they are going to and following them are the people who said they were going to those. So I still say early would be best because that will give W7Nights time to change before the Fire Emblem Gathering.
While I appreciate the consideration for holding the gathering at a time for me to attend, I don't think I'll be cosplaying Noel this year. I've done the whole cosplay switch-a-roo before and its very exhausting and slightly stressful. Plus there's some bad memories attached to my Noel cosplay at the moment, and I'm in no mood to relive it again. At least for a while. This break will give me some time to move on and make some repairs and adjustments to make it into a better cosplay. So don't worry about me and make a time suitable to everyone else. I'll try and drop by to just say hi at the very least.
W7Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-05-2013, 12:39 AM   #62
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!
 
MeiChama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetwixtReality View Post
Did not see the new post while I dove in the depths of OCDness. Really? Are you sure? I know there is a midnight Persona gathering but it won't be the same. I'd really hate for you to be forced to chose...
Oh yes, I'm definitely sure Reality. >w< It's just too much of a hassle to walk back to the hotel, take off my Hope cosplay, then put on Rise and run ALL the way back to the con to go to the gathering. I just would rather stay as Hope all day. I'm going all four days so I can just wear Rise on other days. >w<

In the end, it's mainly what you guys want to go with. Once you all decide, I can put it up on here then I can go to the other thread and tell them what time we're doing this gathering. :'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by W7Nights View Post
While I appreciate the consideration for holding the gathering at a time for me to attend, I don't think I'll be cosplaying Noel this year. I've done the whole cosplay switch-a-roo before and its very exhausting and slightly stressful. Plus there's some bad memories attached to my Noel cosplay at the moment, and I'm in no mood to relive it again. At least for a while. This break will give me some time to move on and make some repairs and adjustments to make it into a better cosplay. So don't worry about me and make a time suitable to everyone else. I'll try and drop by to just say hi at the very least.
Shall I take you off the list as Noel then W7?
__________________
Working On
[Lamp Hatsune Miku-Vocaloid]

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram

Last edited by MeiChama : 05-05-2013 at 12:42 AM.
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 12:56 AM   #63
W7Nights
I need more Power!
 
W7Nights's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiChama View Post
Shall I take you off the list as Noel then W7?
Yeah, that would be best. Sorry.
W7Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #64
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!
 
MeiChama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by W7Nights View Post
Yeah, that would be best. Sorry.
No don't be sorry, I understand your reasoning. I'll do it right now. Thanks for letting me know. :'3
__________________
Working On
[Lamp Hatsune Miku-Vocaloid]

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #65
Sarabellum8793
Fanfic: Sarabellum93
 
Sarabellum8793's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 42
I can possibly go as Yuffie (Advent Children version)
^_^
__________________
Jrock/KH fangirl!
Looking for cosplaying friends and anyone who loves Kingdom hearts!
Kingdom Hearts Yaoi fanfiction: Sarabellum93
Sarabellum8793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 03:01 AM   #66
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!
 
MeiChama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabellum8793 View Post
I can possibly go as Yuffie (Advent Children version)
^_^
Mmmkay, should I change you as a maybe then? Cuz I've already got you down as confirmed.
__________________
Working On
[Lamp Hatsune Miku-Vocaloid]

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #67
Celine
Remember me?
 
Celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 2,248
I will totally be at this. But like every costume I have is from a game that has yet to be represented at this gathering... I will wait to decide whom to bring until someone decides to match either 4, 5, 6, 8, or 12 to make my choice easier. XD
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #68
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!
 
MeiChama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,382
If you want my personal opinion, I'd say go with 4 or 5 because those series never get any love. ;3;
__________________
Working On
[Lamp Hatsune Miku-Vocaloid]

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #69
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator
 
Michi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 21,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celine View Post
I will totally be at this. But like every costume I have is from a game that has yet to be represented at this gathering... I will wait to decide whom to bring until someone decides to match either 4, 5, 6, 8, or 12 to make my choice easier. XD
Personally would love to see your Laguna...
__________________
日本語も出来ます。

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: J-Pop Summit Festival in San Francisco, CA (July 19-20)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #70
LakuriSyaoran
Queen of Feels
 
LakuriSyaoran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 249
asdfghjkl You have no idea how happy I am that this is going to be on Friday. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you aaahhh. I was so freaking sad because I thought it was going to be on Saturday, and that is literally the only day I am not doing a Final Fantay cosplay XD

Now, unless my group decides to be late and cause us to miss this gathering like last year...

I'll be attending as Lightning from Lightning Returns! and my best friends gonna Be Noel Kreiss with is grayed hair from the LR trailer ^^
__________________

~*~
Cons for 2014:
AOD , Fanime, Anime Expo, SD Comicon?
New Cosplays:
Lightning - Midnight Mauve; Anna, From Frozen
Returning Cosplays:
-Serah Farron (XIII-2) Standard; Lightning - Default LR outfit, Tootiana - Rise of the Guardians
~*~

Last edited by LakuriSyaoran : 05-13-2013 at 10:16 AM.
LakuriSyaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 02:34 AM   #71
SQEXGAL
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
I'll be Lightning from Lightning Returns, which costume is pending. My sister will be Lumina. Very excited! Hoping a new costume will be revealed at E3.
SQEXGAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 12:21 AM   #72
Harvestbuddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 82
I'll be there as the Warrior in artefact armor from FFXIV! (uhh the red guy from the trailer for Realm Reborn; or rather the ending)
Harvestbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #73
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!
 
MeiChama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakuriSyaoran View Post
asdfghjkl You have no idea how happy I am that this is going to be on Friday. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you aaahhh. I was so freaking sad because I thought it was going to be on Saturday, and that is literally the only day I am not doing a Final Fantay cosplay XD

Now, unless my group decides to be late and cause us to miss this gathering like last year...

I'll be attending as Lightning from Lightning Returns! and my best friends gonna Be Noel Kreiss with is grayed hair from the LR trailer ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQEXGAL View Post
I'll be Lightning from Lightning Returns, which costume is pending. My sister will be Lumina. Very excited! Hoping a new costume will be revealed at E3.
C-CAN I JUST LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH? ;3; LIKE SRSLY, READING THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. I LOVE LIGHT SO MUCH IT'S PAINFULLY SAD. *Adds*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvestbuddy View Post
I'll be there as the Warrior in artefact armor from FFXIV! (uhh the red guy from the trailer for Realm Reborn; or rather the ending)
Okie dokie! I shall add!

Have we decided on a time yet guys? :'3
__________________
Working On
[Lamp Hatsune Miku-Vocaloid]

Cons Attending
[Miku Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #74
LakuriSyaoran
Queen of Feels
 
LakuriSyaoran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiChama View Post
C-CAN I JUST LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH? ;3; LIKE SRSLY, READING THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. I LOVE LIGHT SO MUCH IT'S PAINFULLY SAD. *Adds*



Okie dokie! I shall add!

Have we decided on a time yet guys? :'3
tehehe I accept loves!!!! 8D LOVE MEEEHHH >8D

I would personally really appreciate if the gathering was at like 1 or 2.... I really want to be able to make it, but, my group has a tendency to be very slow in the mornings ( we stay about a half hr away from the con so we have to go as a group x.x)
But totally understandable if people want it earlier >.<
__________________

~*~
Cons for 2014:
AOD , Fanime, Anime Expo, SD Comicon?
New Cosplays:
Lightning - Midnight Mauve; Anna, From Frozen
Returning Cosplays:
-Serah Farron (XIII-2) Standard; Lightning - Default LR outfit, Tootiana - Rise of the Guardians
~*~
LakuriSyaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 01:30 AM   #75
Harvestbuddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 82
I'm okay with whatever time :P
Harvestbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.