02-15-2013, 04:06 AM
Just a v i r u s
Join Date: Mar 2011
Cheap & Easy to Budget Cosplay
NOTE: Pleas read the entire post before contacting me.
I decided I wanted to get back into making cosplays, but I'm really interested in making cosplays for myself for personal reasons. The last time I made an full costume was in 2004, obviously I'm pretty rusty so I decided to offer cheap commissions to get in some practice. There are three different types of commissions I'll be doing, so please read each description carefully before PMing me.
You can always PM me through here, but here are some other options;
**make sure the subject says 'Commission Quote' or something similar.
1. Modifying Commissions
How it works: I'll go to a clothing or supply store to find what I need to modify. Before I start on it you'll reimburse me for what I spent.
Pricing: Reimbursement + Labor Fee + Shipping
Stores I Use: Thrift stores, Wal Mart, Joann's/Art supply stores, Khol's
2. Regular Commissions
How it works: It works the same as every other commission
Pricing: Material Cost + Labor Fee + Shipping
3. Portfolio Commissions
How it works: I'm looking to expand my portfolio, so I'm offering this type of commission so I can have examples. You'll be charged for materials and shipping only.
Pricing: Material Cost + Shipping
Moving - This will take up a lot of my time, if I can not find enough time to get your commission done I'll let you know.
1. I take Paypal ONLY
2. Reimbursement/Material Cost must be paid before I start working on your commission
3. I do not do rush orders
1. Material/Reimbursement fees are nonrefundable
2. If you wish to return an item, you must pay for the shipping.
1. When commissioning me, please provide me with as many detailed reference pictures as possible.
2. I will not make: armor, jewelry, boot covers, or style wigs(unless stated otherwise).
3. I will provide progress pictures of your commission.
4. I will take only one commission per order period, this may change
**I currently do not have any pictures up, please be patient.
Modified Cosplays Hand Made Cosplays
Katsucon - Maybe
Madicon - Attending
Last edited by CyberCandy : 03-27-2013 at 05:16 PM.