Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > General Construction Help

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Ashton_Anchors
Queen of the abyss

Yuki Cross's boots

Hi.
I am having a heck of a time finding boots for my Yuki cosplay--at least, in my size. And that aren't over $50. >_<;. I see them all the time for OVER $50, but can't spend that much. D:.
Do any of you know where I can find some cheaper shoes that would fit me?
I wear a 12 Wide woman's shoe, can deal with an 11 Wide, or will even wear a men's shoe. I THINK I'm a 10 Wide men's.
Ref:
http://www.hellocosplay.com/vampire-...ots-p-566.html
(I would just get these, but they don't come in wide, and I can't go over $50.)
Black would work, too. I've seen someone with black before.
I've checked Payless, JC Penney (who had something that would work, but I can't get them online), Kohl's, Woman Within(and its subsidiaries), Lane Bryant, Avenue, Roaman's, Massey, and even Ebay. They also had something close, but it doesn't have the same heel. And can't find anything.
For those who answer, thank you SO much. This is driving me crazy.

Last edited by Ashton_Anchors : 03-02-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Ashton_Anchors is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
sanriah

My friend cosplayed her a few years ago, she found her boots in the wall mart shoe section surprisingly enough, they fit her well and they looked really great with the rest of her costume, If that doesn't work out I saw some boots similar to that at the local thrift store the other day so maybe check out your local thrift/used clothing stores, if there's a Plato's Closet near you I know they carry all kinds of different boot styles at their used clothes stores. I know that where I live there are a couple of Halloween/costume stores that are open all year round and both of them also have shoe/boot selections of various styles. I'm less sure about online stores, I have small feet and never tried buying shoes online because I'm afraid they wont fit.
Either way I've seen several different Yuki cosplays and they all had different styles of boots so as long as you find something similar you should be fine good luck!!
sanriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
Adorima

The really nice "Yuki boots" I found are called paddock boots and aren't too pricey. The cheapest I found were like $27. Good luck.

+*+*+

NDK 2012/13:
Yori Wakaba - Vampire Knight 25%
Wang Yao (China) - Axis Powers Hetalia
Adorima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #4
Umbreongirl444

Cool

Here are some good Yuuki boots I found they are £29.16 http://www.milanoo.com/Vampire-Knigh...ts-p37006.html
Umbreongirl444 is offline   Reply With Quote