Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Unread 02-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
ruthven78

Need a place to stay? Homewood suites 2013

My wife and I decided to just today to attend this year and are considering sharing our suite. I booked a 1 bedroom suite at Homewood suites that has a full size sofa sleeper. Willing to allow 1-2 people to share the room. The room comes with a jetted tub, full size fridge, microwave, and kitchenette. The hotel is 1 block north of the convention center and a VERY easy walk to and from. We stayed at this hotel last year with some friends and it was awesome.

If you are from spokane and need a ride, we have space in our vehicle for 1-2 people ($50 each for gas).

** Our Rules,
  • Wheaton's Law
  • smoking on balcony only (no 420!) (if you smoke, bring your own cigs, we wont share)
  • no drugs
  • have good personal hygiene...IE shower daily (with soap), use deodorant, etc
  • you MUST clean & pick up after yourself.
  • you must be over 18 (preferably 21+)
  • be a responsible and courteous person (see Wheaton's Law).

Cost per each person is $165 total nonnegotiable, but it does include hot buffet breakfast each person each morning. Cost must paid in full when you arrive, in cash, no checks.

If you need parking it is $32 per night and must pay upon arrival, just cause I dont want to get stuck paying for your parking. (it is by valet though)

We are arriving on Thur March 28th and checking out on Sun March 31st. Rate is the same regardless of how many nights your end up staying....cause it would be hard to replace you if you change your mind last minute.

Preference given to Sakuracon volunteers, and people who dont snore. There is also space for people to store their cosplays. (rooms are 800sq ft.). and you will have your own room key. If you are a volunteer this was the same hotel that the staff preservation room was in. My wife and I volunteered last year, this year she is volunteering but I am not.

Be aware, we are not "straight laced" uptight people....we do swear, are not always PC correct, and may crack jokes about any subject at any time.

also, please, no furries.

dont stay with us if you are sick...we dont want your crud...
ruthven78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
ArdentTenue

Dang it, I wish I would of saw this before I booked my none refundable hotel reservations awhile back. XD
(Lol at "no furries" comment.)
ArdentTenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #3
ruthven78

actually we decided to save $300 and booked at the roosevelt with the convention rate...so no longer looking for roommates....and you probably had your reservations before we even decided to go
ruthven78 is offline   Reply With Quote