Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #16
yori_haishi

Mine to people~!

To my awesome roomies (Liz, Tine, Akemi, Clare, Nikki, and Beth): You guys were awesome! ;u; And Chair x Floor 9ever.

To the Sanosuke cosplayer from Hakuouki: It was awesome meeting you during the con!

To everyone at the Magi shoot on Saturday: It was awesome meeting all of you!

To TangledinBlue: It was nice seeing you again even though we didn't see each other very often!

To Chibi_Flora: Same as TangledinBlue and only once during the entire con! And your Marth cosplay was amazing!
yori_haishi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #17
Anti-Shoujo
Overlord of Equestria

My Shout-Outs Go To:

My Dad: For helping me make my props and magically making another Queen Chrysalis horn for Saturday when I dropped my first one on the metro the day before.

My Mom: For spending all that money to help me out when I went over my budget for fabric.

My Camera crew: Thank you guys for sacrificing your weekend for the music video!

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA: For those long months helping us put this music video together and helping me with the storyboard when I needed help. For organizing all those people and answering my questions about how to make my costume! You are awesome!

To the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Photo Shoot Attendees: I REQUEST THE HIGHEST OF BROHOOFS! /)

To the Solos for the Smile! The Musical: Thank you for taking so much time out of your day to help us film the video, you all were a great help. You were all wonderful and made this video so unique! Special thanks to Meevist for spinning for us and the Mane 6 Gala group who helped us with the shots for the begining.

To Pinkie Pie! Claire: You are so adorable and thank you so much for being our Pinkie Pie! I could not thank you more!

To the Transformer Bumblebee Cosplayer: THANK YOU. You made our weekend awesome! And you are awesome! I hope to see you again soon!

To Summer Festival Fluttershy!Amanda: I wish you a happy birthday and thank you so much for being part of our video! I am so glad you had such a great time and I hope we get to do more stuff with you in the future because you are awesome and the best Fluttershy I have ever met and I was so happy that it was the best time you ever had and it made me feel so happy and I am not crying right now. T^T

To The People Who Took My Photo: Thank you for making me feel beautiful!
Queen Serenity [Sailor Moon]: 100%
Princess Serenity [Sailor Moon]: 46%
Tiana [PatF]: 38%

Events:
Past: Anime Expo
Coming Soon: Anime Festival Orlando
Otakon 2014
Dragoncon 2014

Websites:
Studio
Tumblr
dA
Youtube
Cospix

Last edited by Anti-Shoujo : 02-21-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Anti-Shoujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #18
SilverStarboy

Here goes!

My RoommatesI'm sorry that not all of you could make it, but the ones that did make it, I had a lot of fun thank you!

The People who took a business card from me Thank you for being patient. I promise I wasn't trying to be annoying or anything, but thank you for your support.

The People who tried my cooking Thank you for eating my food. It was even better when you all said you loved it!

Everyone who helped me with my first two Cooking Dojo videos Thanks for helping out. I know it was rough doing it on lack of sleep

The Raver Scout Group Thank you to the Neptune and Jupiter that helped me with my cakes around the universe video. Im sure it will be a smash hit when it airs!

My other friends I didn't room with Great seeing you as always!

The Gaylord StaffI know you probably wont read this but thank you so much for hosting us. I think the location is beautiful as always
SilverStarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #19
HCMystK
Ballion

Shoutouts to the only Kaname Chidori and Tessa Testarossa i have ever seen in cosplay!!! They were awesome.
Also shoutouts to everyone who high fived me/took my picture ilu <3
HCMystK is offline   Reply With Quote