Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 02-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
ricebunnie

WTS BlazBlue Noel Vermillion Full Cosplay

SOLD

Hello! I want to sell my Noel Vermillion cosplay! ^_^ It didn't fit me quite right so I'll be using the original owners pic's and her measurements. I can take pics of the cosplay with my username written on a sheet of paper if you need proof that I actually have the cosplay on hand.

Everything in the pic is included except her guns for now. I'm having my friend commission her guns. If anyone is interested, I'll post pics when she's done with them. If you want, you can make me offers on them for now, though. (I originally thought the cosplay was going to fit me right so I had her start making them before I even got the cosplay.)

To clarify what's included:
Dress
red necktie
arm armor
arm sleeves
shoes (size 6)
wig

34" 27" 32" and I am 5'3". (This is the model & original owner's measurements) Shoes are size 6.

The min/max measurements I would say are:
Bust: 36 inches max (anything below should be ok)
Waist: 30 inches max (anything below should be ok)
Hips: 36 inches max (anything below should be ok)

These are the pics were not taken by me nor am I the model in these pics. This is the photographer's album and the model is the previous owner who sold me the cosplay.

Sorry about having you guys scroll through the album. (There are some more pics in the last page)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/moratay...7627032697225/

I'm taking best offer for now. Please PM me for offers or any questions and concerns. I don't get notifications if someone comments below. ^^ Sorry for the horribly written post by the way. x_x;

*no returns
*no exchanges
*no refunds
*everything is sold as is
*and yes, I did get the previous owner's permission to use her pics ^_^

Last edited by ricebunnie : 02-24-2013 at 02:36 PM.