Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons

Unread 02-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
mccurds39

Exclamation Female Peter Parker Help

I am going to the Calgary Comic Con this April.

I am going for the original Peter Parker look. I have a really cute and short black vest and I have a tailored white shirt as well. But how girly should I go? I know it is up to me but what would look better? A red tie or a red silk scarf? Should I go with the round glasses or use my own glasses?

Here is a photo of the vest from the blog I found it on. (Like I said, mine is black and not made from eyelet fabric).
http://wkdesigner.files.wordpress.co...vest.jpg?w=510

And then for my legs! Black pants or skirt? I don't know. If you know of a good female Peter Parker outfit I can check out, please link away!
mccurds39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
UrbanVermin

Scarf and round glasses. That's a cute vest id think about using it with a mid length skirt (I guess keeping it generation appropriate? ) or try it on with both and choose which you think looks best. I haven't seen any other cosplays outside of mayday parker.

How are you tying your scarf ?
UrbanVermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #3
mccurds39

That works!

That might work.

And I was thinking of a flight attendant look? With the cute little scarf. But nothing to out there.
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #4
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Since he is so basic, genderbending him is going to be very hard in two aspects.... one being to find things to genderbend, and two being, if you genderbend someone with unnoticeable traits, you will hardly be recognized.

Do you have anything you plan to wear that will stand out and say "PETER PARKER!" or "SPIDERMAN!"?.... I mean, seeing someone cosplaying him is already, maybe just to me, I dunno, would look like a typical nerdy person, however, turning the look female would make it even more unidentifiable to me. x:....

Since we ARE going nerdy though, how about a pleaded skirt?.... make it like you are a school girl, all private-schooly, you know?... Obviously, then you have makeup. From there, I really don't know. Maybe spider decal fingernails. x:

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
mccurds39

I was thinking about some lanyard with my picture and name and that I worked at the The Daily Bugle. The pleated skirt might work out. Ugghhh, I still have no idea.
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
mccurds39

The nails might help out a lot, plus it is a cute idea.
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #7
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

I hope everything works out. .... if I think of any other ideas, I will be more than happy to post them for you.

Edit: Oh, here's another idea, but not really feminizing.... have a little spider replica of the one he is holding that "bit" him. Your own radioactive spider. That might help people ID you. I know it would help ME at least.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 11:48 PM   #8
MedievalGirl

I saw a bejeweled spider hair clip once. I have no idea where.

A blue and red plaid pleated school girl skirt might do.
MedievalGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #9
mccurds39

Might have to hit up ebay. Look for round glasses then go from there for a spider related item.
Unread 03-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #10
Fire-Dash-89

I don't really have advice but I really hope I see you at Calgary Comic-Con since I'm going as Doc Ock one day and Sandman another
Fire-Dash-89 is offline   Reply With Quote