Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 03-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #31
evaunit01berser
Banned
 
evaunit01berser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
I do like you're outfit. Please don't think that I'm saying it's not lolita in the outfit itself. Just wanna put that out there..

Anyway, You mentioned in you're research that you saw you need less poof, but still SOME poof right? That look is what the petticoat is for. I think there may have been a misunderstanding..You didn't think by petticoat, I meant you have to have a huge round poof did you? If so that's not what I was getting at. The small poof that you said you read about, is an A-line petticoat (which is the most common in classic lolita) and I meant that you would use that under the skirt..Not one of those super poof ones..If that's what started this whole mess, then I'm sorry
No, what started the mess some wannabe doling out rules when you have zero real life experience in the lolita community. Your experience is tumblr, you are a tumblr armchair ita. You shouldn't even be in this thread. Come back when you have been out in public to a tea party in lolita and then you can hand out the advice that you are giving, doll.
__________________
Looking for a room at the convention? Can't find one? We can find you one!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZUE6M Q#gid=0
evaunit01berser is offline  
 
Unread 03-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #32
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by evaunit01berser View Post
No, what started the mess some wannabe doling out rules when you have zero real life experience in the lolita community. Your experience is tumblr, you are a tumblr armchair ita. You shouldn't even be in this thread. Come back when you have been out in public to a tea party in lolita and then you can hand out the advice that you are giving, doll.
Dude..STOP!! Stop talking the way you do to me. How many Lolita dresses do YOU own? If that answer is zero, then why are YOU on this forum? You are telling me to get off this forum until I've gone to tea party in Lolita..But if you haven't either, then you should do the same. The problem was worked out and the discussion with me was over. Why can't you leave it at that? You just HAVE to have a say in every conversation I'm in don't you. Mods told you, if you don't want to see my posts, simply block me. But you don't. I'm pretty sure you haven't done it because you love talking down to me and anyone else you can talk that way to. I don't have to block you. I don't go onto threads you have posted in and start talking bad about you..That's what YOU do to ME. So go the hell away. No one likes you and no one cares about you. All you do is start problems anyway. Sure some people may not like the opinions I have and say I'm comming accross as rude, but you flat out just say aweful hurtful things to anyone you can. I have asked you before to stop talking to me the way you do. This is it. I'm going straight to admin this time. I really hope you have a good argument for not getting banned
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #33
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire
 
Oniigiri_Basket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,364
I haven't seen a lot of posts between you and evaunit, but there's nothing ban-worthy in this one... And Jason, telling someone "no one likes you" and the whole "go kill yourself" incident is proof of you stooping down to the level of those you condemn. I guess this is a good time to say "treat others the way you want to be treated." You're consistently rude to people, then get upset when you're treated the same way. Take time to think about what you say and all it entails and there will be a lot less drama.
__________________
Fandom Fest 2014 cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Sayaka Miki [mermaid] (Madoka Magica)

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Snow White (Zombie Panic in Wonderland)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #34
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniigiri_Basket View Post
I haven't seen a lot of posts between you and evaunit, but there's nothing ban-worthy in this one... And Jason, telling someone "no one likes you" and the whole "go kill yourself" incident is proof of you stooping down to the level of those you condemn. I guess this is a good time to say "treat others the way you want to be treated." You're consistently rude to people, then get upset when you're treated the same way. Take time to think about what you say and all it entails and there will be a lot less drama.
You'd be amazed at how he talked at the beginning of the me and him thing..I think it also says something when the mods told me they have had to temp ban him before because he was so bad..So....

And that "kill yourself" thing was one time. I was having a horrible day. It coulda been worse, like other people but no, let's get on me..I've seen way too many other people talk worse, but no one bats an eye at them.

And you guys don't seem to see something I've noticed..I'll post an opinion on something right..Like say here..I posted my opinion on how to make it look better (that's what these forums are here for), then someone said no you're wrong, so I backed it up..Then all a sudden I'm this terrible person? I wasn't rude the entire time. I was explaining why I felt the way I did about it. I even complemented on how nice the outfit looks. I have read my posts up untill the thrashing at me came in..The only thing I can see being what you don't wanna hear, is that the other girls at the meet may look down on it. It happens. Then she said they are people to avoid, and I explained why they shouldn't be avoided just for their opinions. They aren't gonna sit there and yell at her and call her bad names..Their just gonna tell her that "this or this will make it look more lolita" Explaining things isn't being rude. You guys TAKE it as rude because there's no tone in typing. If you guys heard me say my posts the way I was thinking them, there wouldn't be a reason for lashing at me. I do understand, that sometimes the way I word things can be taken as rude, whether they are meant to be or not, and I have apologized for it before. But I can't control how you all take what I say.

However, what I said to Evaunit, Yes..That was meant to be mean. I don't care, because He has done worse to me and doesn't deserve for me to talk in a nice manner to him. But he is a different subject.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #35
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts
 
ichigo_m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,286
Guys. Stop.
Just be nice to everyone and stop this bickering.
I'm gonna report this thread to be locked. If you still need to talk about it use PMs.
__________________
Facebook - DA - Commissions - Website
Commissions for Patterns, Accessories, Wigs and Props are OPEN.
ichigo_m. is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #36
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_m. View Post
Guys. Stop.
Just be nice to everyone and stop this bickering.
I'm gonna report this thread to be locked. If you still need to talk about it use PMs.
I atually just did that lol (not PMing Evaunit because that will get me nowhere) but yea..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #37
sailoriso
Registered User
 
sailoriso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
And that "kill yourself" thing was one time. I was having a horrible day. It coulda been worse, like other people but no, let's get on me..I've seen way too many other people talk worse, but no one bats an eye at them.
It coulda been worse? You told some to to go kill themselves. You having a bad day doesn't excuse that and it's not the first time. You say horrible cruel things and then act like you're the victim. Let's look at some examples, shall we?

Quote:
How about you kill yourself first..why should you or anyone else care how messy my room is? So hows about you shit your retarded face and learn manners you piece of shit
Quote:
Who’s this jackass, I’ll fly there just to slit his piece of shit throat
From your Tumblr.


Quote:
Who do you regret: This one cunt bitch
Quote:
Car: Subaru Impreza WRX STI (no not that gay hatchback shit..
Quote:
Closet Monsters: ....Fag....
Quote:
Gay: No. Don't get me wrong, I like Gay people. They are no different, Just don't hit on me..
(Funny, aren't you bisexual?)
Quote:
Last thoughts: Go die you faggot..
Quote:
I said, "yea so is the bible..a book someone wrote. Your twilight logic just said it's not true because it's only a book. Well, with that logic, God isn't true because it's only a book. You just contradicted everything you JUST said. Now be a good retard and kill yourself". Then I walked away.
All this is from your Deviantart. Doesn't seem like you telling people to kill themselves is a one time thing and you're insanely homophobic despite being a bisexual transgender. And before you claim 'Well I said that years ago!' all those quotes came from a journal you wrote November 27, 2012. That was four months ago.

While I'm on a roll I don't even think you're transgender. People who are transgender struggle with this for years, they don't make the decision over night much less create an entire alternate personality and create whole websites for said personality. If anything you're a dragqueen and to be honest I don't see you ever going through the measures it takes to become a woman legally and physically. You're too busy spending all your money on costumes instead of saving it to begin transitioning and you make excuses that you're waiting until you lose weight, you don't have the money, etc. You also use odd terms and act clueless about transgenders because someone asked politely about when you realized you were transgender and you replied "I'm just starting out and don't even dress female yet so you won't get much info." and you tag everything " ___, dolls!" You're more like a dragqueen than anything else and it's a little insulting to real transgenders that you claim to be one but show no signs of wanting to do more than put on a poofy wig and dress and blow kisses at people and say cutesy catchphrases.

You need to get your shit straight, Jason. You act like you're a mod or even the damn owner of this website and you throw your weight around and then get upset and defensive when people don't fall all over themselves to kiss your feet and thank you for your advice. You give terrible advice and every chance you get you're peddling Arda wigs like they're making you their bitch even when the wig you're pushing isn't what they need. (Anyone else remember the wonderful idea to hot glue and dye a wig he told one girl?) No on comes here for YOUR opinion. They want opinions and help from people who actually know what they're talking about and aren't just spouting shit to get the mods to notice them and reward them with suck-up treats.

Quote:
Someone should point out that the vast majority of coscommunists are teenagers/young adults, who are most likely to self harm or commit suicide. His saying that was really putting his followers at risk.
Coscom is not 4chan. It bills itself as pretty much the anti-cgl, and it's not acceptable to excuse behavior with 'but cgl does it' . If he wants to talk like he's on 4chan he can go to 4chan. Coscom is supposed to be a space where young cosplayers can feel safe from bullying or threats. He's a prominent figure with young fans, and his behavior is unacceptable, and goes against everything coscom stands for.
Copy and pasted from /cgl/ on 4chan. Before you bash one small part of a large website, you should probably realize that us 'don't give 2 shits' cosplayers and lolitas have better sense than you do... and better fashion sense apparently.

Last edited by sailoriso : 03-07-2013 at 06:25 PM.
sailoriso is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #38
evaunit01berser
Banned
 
evaunit01berser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,346
Playing the victim card only works for so long Jason.
Yours are pretty worn out.
__________________
Looking for a room at the convention? Can't find one? We can find you one!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZUE6M Q#gid=0
evaunit01berser is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #39
Oohlookshiny
Tired
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
*Slow clap*
__________________
Anime Revolution 2013
Cos & Effect 2013
Oohlookshiny is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #40
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,323
The first one, that's what we were taking about. The second one, did you read what that post was about? Someone that would beat up women to feel like a man? So you'd rather have people like that around? Fine, let men beat women, but remember, I'm the bad or for thinking it's wrong.

And wow, you can take things from an account I don't use anymore. The things on there are meant for me. No one forced you to read it. The way some things are stated, is the way me and my brother's talk to each other. I'm not saying it to bash gay people.

And about being "insanely homophobic for being a bisexual transgender", there is such a thing as someone's views changing. And no it wasn't overnight. I've been crossing in secret since middle school. But you didn't know that because you don't know me. So before you go that route, make sure you know what you're talking about.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #41
sailoriso
Registered User
 
sailoriso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
The first one, that's what we were taking about. The second one, did you read what that post was about? Someone that would beat up women to feel like a man? So you'd rather have people like that around? Fine, let men beat women, but remember, I'm the bad or for thinking it's wrong.

And wow, you can take things from an account I don't use anymore. The things on there are meant for me. No one forced you to read it. The way some things are stated, is the way me and my brother's talk to each other. I'm not saying it to bash gay people.

And about being "insanely homophobic for being a bisexual transgender", there is such a thing as someone's views changing. And no it wasn't overnight. I've been crossing in secret since middle school. But you didn't know that because you don't know me. So before you go that route, make sure you know what you're talking about.

And here we go again. "Let me explain why I said this, how dare you use this against me because here's my excuse!"

Domestic abuse is no laughing matter but you don't threaten to slit someone's throat. That added along with all the other threats you've made is enough that any logical person would be hesitant to even go near you if they saw you at a convention.

They're meant for you? They were on a public page and I don't care if that's how you and your brother, aunt, uncle, mother, and pet dog Skippy talk to each other, it's homophobic and offensive and guess what? Everyone can see it and it reflects on you.

While I can't prove you correct or incorrect on your secret transitioning, I think it's just a little bit odd that you're way past middle school and even high school but you went from "You retard faggot!" to "Teehee! Bye dolls!" in under half a year and despite being secretly transitioning since middle school all you've got to show for it is a new DA, a new Tumblr, a wig, and some poofy underskirts. You've even been a Coscom member since 2011 and yet it's only been these four months or so that you've made plans to cosplay female characters. Call me suspicious but obviously something happened between then and now that got your attention and made you decide to suddenly do this. To be perfectly honest I think you just want a girlfriend so damn bad that you're opening your options as wide as you can get them. "You like guys? I can look like a guy! You like girls? I own dresses! You're gay? Yeah, sure why not, I'm desperate enough!" and yet you still get nothing and you openly vent about it on the singles thread. Only a matter of time before you start going "No one wants me because I'm trans!!!" when it's because your attitude is rotten to the core and no one wants to deal with your shit.

Last edited by sailoriso : 03-07-2013 at 06:38 PM.
sailoriso is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #42
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailoriso View Post
That added along with all the other threats you've made is enough that any logical person would be hesitant to even go near you if they saw you at a convention.
I'm not replying to the rest because no matter what I say, you will just go on about how horrible I am, so whatever..

I'll reply to this by saying that I've meet quite a few people at conventions that recognize me from here, con forum sites, and DA and we get talking and they actually have fun hanging out with me. Not everyone takes what someone says online seriously. Only certain people on this site. And everyone on 4chan, because let's face it, that's what that site basically is..

I have friends I have made at conventions, and would differ greatly on the way you think of me. I don't care what you have to say, it hasn't effected the world around me, and my friends don't care what you have to say either..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #43
trmbngrl
Britt
 
trmbngrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
I'm not replying to the rest because no matter what I say, you will just go on about how horrible I am, so whatever..

I'll reply to this by saying that I've meet quite a few people at conventions that recognize me from here, con forum sites, and DA and we get talking and they actually have fun hanging out with me. Not everyone takes what someone says online seriously. Only certain people on this site. And everyone on 4chan, because let's face it, that's what that site basically is..

I have friends I have made at conventions, and would differ greatly on the way you think of me. I don't care what you have to say, it hasn't effected the world around me, and my friends don't care what you have to say either..
I am avoiding you on purpose at any NW convention I see you at, just so you know.
And other people know not to talk to you because of crazy making.
trmbngrl is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #44
sailoriso
Registered User
 
sailoriso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
I'm not replying to the rest because no matter what I say, you will just go on about how horrible I am, so whatever..

I'll reply to this by saying that I've meet quite a few people at conventions that recognize me from here, con forum sites, and DA and we get talking and they actually have fun hanging out with me. Not everyone takes what someone says online seriously. Only certain people on this site. And everyone on 4chan, because let's face it, that's what that site basically is..

I have friends I have made at conventions, and would differ greatly on the way you think of me. I don't care what you have to say, it hasn't effected the world around me, and my friends don't care what you have to say either..
Yes, I'm sure no everyone takes everything someone online says seriously... until they say it to you and you overreact. "Your room is messy and it's distracting in your photos." "GO KILL YOURSELF YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Before you can get away with telling someone don't take what you say seriously, you have to apply that to yourself.

I don't doubt you have friends but it's stupid to think that the things you say and do here and on any other public website doesn't have an effect on how people treat you. From what I've seen on here alone, you're a gigantic asshole that would probably sneer at someone in a dress you didn't think was worn right and you'd sooner talk down at someone than just smile and find something to compliment them on with their own outfit if they say something nice about yours first because if they didn't want you honest opinion then they shouldn't have spoken to you.

Since you're planning on keep what little of your dignity you have left and not replying to anything else, I'll just say this. I hope to whatever being there is in the cosmos that the people in charge of this website don't give you a position of power. This site is already going to hell in a handbasket as it is but they sure as fuck don't need you up front directing people into their seats for the ride.
sailoriso is offline  
Unread 03-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #45
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmbngrl View Post
I am avoiding you on purpose at any NW convention I see you at, just so you know.
And other people know not to talk to you because of crazy making.
That's fine, I don't care. If someone wants to avoid me that's all them. But the people I have made friends with, know that I'm actually not this horrible person.

What's said on the internet out of rage, or hate, or whatever reason, will NEVER go away..No matter what reason I had to say something, it will always come back to me, but in the heat of the moment, you don't think about that and say something really messed up or stupid, and no one will ever let you hear the end of it. I actually have a lot of GOOD qualities, but you all talk about how terrible I am rather then anything nice I've ever said..
Like again, taking this thread for example. No one, not once mentioned how the very first thing I did was tell her how much I liked the outfit. No let's bring things not involved in this thread, and just throw them in there to make this person look even worse. At conventions, I'm actually pretty shy and don't really get into the photos at shoots because I have a harder time talking face to face with people. But when you actually get to know me, and hang out with me, I'm actually fun to hang out with. But you wouldn't know that because you'll never give me the chance. I'll probably take a huge break from this site because of how out of hand everything gets (not just my posts, but I've seen others that have done it that I haven't posted on) on this site. You will never get to know me if you never talk to me in person. A lot of things I say aren't meant to be taken badly, or rude, like I said before. If you READ it that way, how is that my fault? No one ever asks, "was that suppose to be rude? if not please reword it a little better"..Instead it's "Don't listen to him, he's always rude to everyone in every post". If you THINK something is rude, make sure it was meant to be before slamming me. I can gaurantee that will solve a lot of the problems people have with me. But no. None of you have ever done that. Because you assume, then slam, which makes an argument get out of hand when it didn't have to.

And no, I'm not saying I'm always a victim or whatever. I know I have done it too. Everyone has, but it's not every single time.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.